Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva nearly kept Hull up last season which would have been an absolute miracle given how poor and under resourced their squad was, and how they looked absolutely buried before he arrived.

I doubt Watford would release him now though, so I doubt he'd be available until the summer.

Silva nearly kept Hull up last season which would have been an absolute miracle given how poor and under resourced their squad was, and how they looked absolutely buried before he arrived.

I doubt Watford would release him now though, so I doubt he'd be available until the summer.
I think he's just the current flavour of the month. I'm impressed by him too but his team's tend to shed loads of goals at times and I'm never confident of managers that don't take defending seriously enough. Plenty of decent managers take that approach though so....

Maybe silva could be the one that finds the solution, they do play nice football and are quite fluid. That Brazilian lad was a find and a half. But yeah, that defences is a shambles, I thought Keane may have given us a bit more stability but he looks a nervous wreck at times
Keane will be fine with a younger fitter centre half along side him instead of the 2 dinosuar's we have now.It HAS to be addressed in january. If its Silva or whoever i'm sure they will want assurances to do this.

Surely it’d be a more ambitious move than Sam pissing Allardyce?
Surely it’d be a more ambitious move than Sam pissing Allardyce?

All they will look at is this...

SILVA - arrived at HULL, took HULL down - a la ROBERTO, fingers burnt etc. PLUS we also beat his side on SUNDAY, a team that utterly ballooned a 2-0 lead to a team of boobs, namely us...

SAM - tough, old school footy. we stay up, secure the prem pot for next season...

END

Won't be pretty like but it's all this.....£££££££

The Everton's get rarrrr on my teats, hate supportin' us sometimes...

All they will look at is this...

SILVA - arrived at HULL, took HULL down - a la ROBERTO, fingers burnt etc. PLUS we also beat his side on SUNDAY, a team that utterly ballooned a 2-0 lead to a team of boobs, namely us...

SAM - tough, old school footy. we stay up, secure the prem pot for next season...

END

Won't be pretty like but it's all this.....£££££££

The Everton's get rarrrr on my teats, hate supportin' us sometimes...
Allardyce wont stay for 6 months mate. He'll want a contract longer than that.

Anyway, he's not getting the job.

Has a break in his contract in the summer where he can walk away for free, or watford can release him for free.

Which i believe the club is very aware of.

..it is a puzzle. No rumours, no tweets.
Ive fancied him for a while.
A mate down here asked me for a tip on our next boss and I told him to put just a tenner on Silva at 14/1, said it may pay for his Xmas dinner. Don't go in heavy.
I've not had a penny on myself on Silva however, so he's nailed on !!
( I'm on Dyche )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back