Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, after allardyce, I would probably greet Silva as per the 2nd coming of Christ
Silva leaves me a bit underwhelmed and I'm still worried about Hull getting relegated after he had got them into a position where they could have stayed up and the fact that Watford leaked so many goals under him. In saying all of that he'll be a breath of fresh air after Koeman and Allardyce.

Some of them are decent, but most of them are very unproven yoots, im sick of unproven tosh yoots personally.

Don't you rate Holgate? He finally got a run of games and looked the best CB to me...
Lets see if the others improve by the same margin next season.

Marcos Marvels
Marvelous Marco
Every cloud has a Silva lining
A golden era under Silva
Even more SILVAware for Everton
Kopites are still gobsh***s

Just a few headlines our Portugese Prince will be creating

When I see Silva I keep thinking of The Mekon from Dan dare...

For those who don't want Silva...who would you prefer whose attainable?
Personally i'd rather have Fonseca than Silva and i see no reason why we couldn't get him. Really speaking we should be appointing the DOF first and letting him sort this out.

Personally i'd rather have Fonseca than Silva and i see no reason why we couldn't get him. Really speaking we should be appointing the DOF first and letting him sort this out.

Hes smashing the media rep at his club...maybe she wants him to stay and they get married and live happily ever after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back