Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will come of this.

If they genuinely had a complaint it would have been filed in October / November when we were after him.

We made multiple formal offers that all got rejected so we looked elsewhere.

They then sack him 2 months later out of their own free will while sitting in 10th and replace him with a manager who has a worse record.

Heads are wobbling in that Watford boardroom, need to get Elton on the piano to calm them down.

I really don't know what to make of it if we appoint him. Yes I'll back him, but considering this is the 3rd managerail appointment in 2 years, I have to say I'm underwhelmed if he's the best we could appoint. We're taking a massive gamble on him and if it doesn't pay off we could be looking for another manager again within the next year.

I want a proven winner and currently there are a few unemployed ones out there, with a far better honours list than Silva.

Watford are trying to wriggle out of the £750K severance payment they owe Silva. Everton will probably have to make that go away for them.

No question now though: Silva is the new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back