Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no actual official confirmation that Everton are even looking to appoint Silva other than the media reports etc. They probably are but given the board restructuring, Allardyce removal tomorrow, Brands likely coming in soon after, the transfer window opening on Thursday and the world cup only a few weeks away, Everton might just decide its not worth it and go for someone else who is free with no hassle and can get in relatively quickly.

Then again, Watford's complaint might not even be a concern to Everton. Sounds like they have been in meetings and discussions with them for the past couple of months anyway. If the Premier League end up having to jump in and try and resolve it, i am fairly certain that the fact that they have had 8 managers in just four years and 11 over the last seven will go well and truly against them as it makes it very clear that they have little regard for their Managers anyway.
They said after the convo in April, they where happy Everton wouldn’t appoint Silva in the summer...so are we attually linked with him or is just...we where in Nov or whenever hellfroze over

Reactions: Lob
I want him even more now. Hope we sign him up, with get a last minute winner at Vicarage road and Silva runs along the touchline doing a big slidey right in front of the big bad “bozos” or whatever they’re called.

I’ll be disgusted if we entertain any of this Watford whingeing, give them absolutely nothing, let them sit in their fury, that theyve been done by a bigger club and let’s let them know who the sheriff is here. Then go in and unsettle Richarlison.

Hopefully they get relegated.

100% this. Not my money but I'll be fuming if we have to pay these clowns a penny. You just know the kopite FA will whack us with a massive compo fee.

I have zero faith in the FA - especially when it involves Everton but even they must look at Watford’s complaint and see it’s just silly. They turned down a very good compensation offer, we hired gravy nips instead and they decided to sack their manager follow a dip in form... Everton didn’t force them to bin Silva and it sounds like we made the offer through the proper channels. Watford proving to be the crazy ex who doesn’t want to be with you but doesn’t want anyone else to be with you either.

How petty is that meeting btw

"So promise you wont go in for Silva in the summer"

Like that self conscious kid at school who catches his crush eyeing up his best friend - "promise you wont go near her mate I fancy her"

Daft tinpot muppets.

Cba with Watford, they'll go down next season. I just want us to get this managerial lark right and I'm not sure we're going to if we appoint Silva.

Fuming we went to mediation with them even, our approach should be not to acknowledge their existence.

I want to appoint Silva tomorrow now.

Front page a big [Poor language removed] eating grin of him on the pitch at Goodison holding a scarf, reports the next day planted that we’re considering a bid for Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back