Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, will be even more of a shitshow if they hire him and he flops.

How on earth is Marco fn Silva worth all this??
This is something I actually admire Moshiri for. Once he’s made up his mind that’s it, job done. He’s not for persuading.

Exactly.

And I'm sure Watford, who've had a good 14 managers in the past 4 years, aren't so squeaky clean in that department.
Every single club taps up players and managers, look at the Van Dijk thing ffs, Southampton only reported Liverpool because they wanted a higher fee which is what Watford want (a pay off)

We should ignore them and appoint him. He’s unemployed after all. Let them roll the dice and see where it takes them.

Mosh will just get his lawyers to pipe them right down like he did with Lukaku and his agent after their hissy fit over the “voodoo” stuff.

The figures being spoken about make no sense when the man was sacked by the same organisation demanding such a high figure still. I cant see this dragging on for the second time in 6 months. It's not something Everton can afford, and Moshiri in particular. If he pulls the trigger on Allardyce tomorrow then the Silva appointment wont be far behind, or else he'll look like a tool.

I would expect it to be by the weekend or early next week. Watford are looking for money. Probably agree a small figure and Silva will drop claim against them.

I'm guessing Watford believe his close to joining us, and using it as a negotiating tool. Release the statement the day sam is due to be sacked.

He is Evertons next manger

Thats all well and good if you are making good calls, which so far he hasnt, and he seems to be getting no good advice!!
But they’re his calls to make right or wrong. Another thing I’ll say about him, he hasn’t stubbornly stuck with those calls either. In fact he’s been pretty ruthless. Anyone can make wrong calls and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

At the time, both Koeman and Walsh looked like good calls. Others will say they knew they were crap from the get go of course, but he’s blatantly strong minded and doesn’t waver from what he wants. A good trait to have imo.

Watford salty because they lost out on 12m so trying to recoup 750k to lessen the shade of red on their faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back