Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are saying until we came along everything was sound, but after we 'tapped him up' he lost intrest and basically gave up on them.. ending in his sacking.

they are saying if we hadn't of offered him a deal then this wouldn't have happended, so we are to blame.

hence why if he rolls up here, we will be done for the initial tapping up of him.

this alone should be enough to put us off.

Sounds like a 12 year old lawyer could demolish that defence.

But anyrate, if it does put us off, or indeed already has, I wont be that arsed. If he joins us, has a great first few months, the exact same will happen when a massive club like Watford or West Ham rock up.

I see some are writing him off already.

I hope you boo him until your hearts content. You’ve paid your money so you’re allowed. Doesn’t matter if it’s detrimental to the team. It’s your right.

lets have a look at his record

* he won the GREEK league - that I think @neil999 would win with his eyes shut

* he got Hull relegated after 22 games in charge of them, becuase he didn't know how to organise a defence. its not like he had 5 games to turn it around he had over half a season. was out of the bottom 3 before losing 3-0 and 7-1 and being relegated

* he lost to an Everton team who as we witnessed could not score in a brother until we encountered Watford putting 3 passed them

* he concedes 2 premier league goals for every one that he scores

* he gave up at Watford after having his head turned

this bloke should be at Derby or something NOT Everton!

What shady dealings were they mate and what concrete evidence. Seems like a dig at our saviours, and a dig at Watford, very uneverton like.
I have no problem with the shady dealings as long as its in our favour. Just watch the bbc feature on it. There were leaked documents showing that Usmanov sent Moshiri 500 million the year before he purchased everton. And on the Watford front, look on twitter, they are all celebrating and wishing the prospect of us receiving a fine or a points deduction(which wont happen).

No point in putting a long term strategy in place for a manager that loves the short term.

If we carry on losing/getting rid of managers we will soon be the new Watford.

I'm astounded that some here think that Silva isn't a done deal.

"but surely the DoF has some say in it"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if both haven't already met (possibly weeks ago) and have a good idea of the first steps needed.

Brands will at least be "OK" with the Silva choice.

* he got Hull relegated after 22 games in charge of them, becuase he didn't know how to organise a defence. its not like he had 5 games to turn it around he had over half a season. was out of the bottom 3 before losing 3-0 and 7-1 and being relegated

* he lost to an Everton team who as we witnessed could not score in a brother until we encountered Watford putting 3 passed them

Quiet please

We can all cherry pick about every manager.

Worryingly similar trends to Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back