Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brands was nailedo on for weeks, likewise our new CEO, and this guy is the fave, why 10-14 days to announce the manager?
You’d hope he’s been involved in the selection process and maybe wants to speak to a couple of the prospective managers before making a final decision. I’d have more faith in the process if that’s the case.

I'm sure the absolute elite managers are waiting for us who got a ncie bumming from 13th placed West Ham, Behave yourselves we're absolute jarg that's why Silva is at our level.

what about the fact shaktar play all their games away from war torn donestk - effectively playing ALL games AWAY

..yep, that must be a factor.

I’m not dismissing Fonseca, i’m just pointing out that it’s much more impressive if a manager turns his clubs fortunes around via a progressive playing strategy and effective recruitment programme. It’s what Everton need.

I think Fonseca at Shakhtar and Silva at Olympiakos inherited sides who were already at the top of their domestic leagues. It’s just an observation.

just look at who he's managed to beat...

it ludicrous he's even mentioned as being our new gaffer
To be honest I have trouble getting passed the 80 goals conceded in 42 games. It strikes me that he’s been found out tactically at a higher level and doesn’t know how to cope with the defensive side of the game. On the radio Merseyside phone in before there was a Watford guy giving his view of Silva and he just sounded very similar to Martinez defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back