Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be proved by the fact Silva skipped training for 3 days leading up to his dismissal and turned off his club phone - it’s well known within WFC circles. The guy downed tools with worrying ease.

But I see you’ve already covered your back by saying that if you’re found guilty of tapping up and evidence is proved, that it’s only because the FA is corrupt and full of fans of your rivals.

Honestly, listen to yourself.

Evening Hornet

Silva has to have the best reputation for doing nothing, he won the Greek league with Olympiakos but they've won it 19 of the last 22 years anyway.

In the same time Celtic have won the SPL 14 times out of 22.

He went down with Hull then tried to jump ship on Watford and got sacked.

His last 4 jobs he hasn't lasted more than a year in any of them.

It can be proved by the fact Silva skipped training for 3 days leading up to his dismissal and turned off his club phone - it’s well known within WFC circles. The guy downed tools with worrying ease.

But I see you’ve already covered your back by saying that if you’re found guilty of tapping up and evidence is proved, that it’s only because the FA is corrupt and full of fans of your rivals.

If that is true then I’m not sure he’s for us. This on top of his debatable record doesn’t add up. I’m not convinced at all it will be him, and I won’t be until he signs.

you should be grateful he's gone. he was going to relegate you lot.

he reminds me of a Christmas turkey, he will be gone at Christmas here too

No one knows what happened and the usual "within club circles" is just ITK claptrap in all honesty otherwise:

Why has this not been reported by mainstream media?

Why have your owners not disclosed this thus tarnishing Silva's reputation?

Why were some players gutted he left? logically they would have been spat in the face by him for acting like that.

As I said EFC done nothing wrong, we were perfectly within our right to make repeated offers like clubs do all the time to clubs players and managers. Was it lacking class? Possibly, but nothing illegal from the outside looking in was done and it seems like sour grapes from your club.

As I said I wouldn't give a penny in compo, we likely will be done as the bent FA loves hitting clubs outside the top 6 - see Niasse and Lanzini being banned for diving when Delli Alli, Sterling, Sanchez etc. Have been getting away with murder week in week out.

Silva has to have the best reputation for doing nothing, he won the Greek league with Olympiakos but they've won it 19 of the last 22 years anyway.

In the same time Celtic have won the SPL 14 times out of 22.

He went down with Hull then tried to jump ship on Watford and got sacked.

His last 4 jobs he hasn't lasted more than a year in any of them.
he is abysmal , and it looks like all the new appointments are pandering to what moshiri wants.

can not for the life of me understand what brands see's in him. he must be taking a direct order from moshiri to hire him.

we will have a good start followed by 9 shocking defeats and he will be gone by December.

he is abysmal , and it looks like all the new appointments are pandering to what moshiri wants.

can not for the life of me understand what brands see's in him. he must be taking a direct order from moshiri to hire him.

we will have a good start followed by 9 shocking defeats and he will be gone by December.

Imagine if he was a British manager who had a similar CV he'd be laughed out of contention.

A British manager who did 1 year at Celtic winning the league then joined West Brom got relegated, joined Stoke and got sacked for trying to join Newcastle mid season.

That's basically Marco Silva.

Imagine if he was a British manager who had a similar CV he'd be laughed out of contention.

A British manager who did 1 year at Celtic winning the league then joined West Brom got relegated, joined Stoke and got sacked for trying to join Newcastle mid season.

That's basically Marco Silva.

eddie howe has a much better record, and everyone just laughs him off.

it truly is baffling.

One things for certain fans need to ger behind him. Him and Fonesca are both risks however:

Both have the potential with shrewd signings from Brands/our financial strength to push us forward.

Worst case scenario is likely 9-11th finish under Silva ala Martinez and the club can get rid next summer.

Worst case under an unknown Fonesca could be relegation battle like De Boar hence why im more in for Silva than Fonesca at the present moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back