Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on a second...

Can you not see the irony? You start your post by saying that no one knows what happened...and then proceed to say categorically that Everton did nothing wrong. So which is it? Why is your knowledge of what happened any better or clearer than ours? Genuine question...

Im not saying EFC have done nothing wrong, im saying on THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED - it shows EFC have done nothing wrong, whereas Watford's only case from the outside seems to be ITK claptrap - funny how you only put this complaint in after talks of Silva coming to us came about.

Your club seriously needs to get a grip, I saw on your forum before a Silva picture caption, its like your club have never experienced a bigger boy coming in for a player/manager.

A quick bit of advice - if you want to one day become "best of the rest" expect your players/managers to go elswhere. We lost Lescott, Stones, Arteta, Felliani, Lukaku etc. As thats how it is - we dont go whinging claiming Utd and Pogba tapped Lukaku up when he likely was whilst jetting around USA with Pogba in the summer.

God help the club who dares bid for Doucoure if they dare bid a 2nd time after being told not for sale it'll be candles and vigils down Watford.

we might as well go after steve McLaren.. he a winner, as he proved in the dutch league with twenty, and he's also had the mishap of being relegated..

lets get him in!
I just think there’s better out there who we could get. Benitez for me, regardless of his past.

Have a butchers at this mate.

You won a game against us 34 years ago. Seen it. Congratulations. Time to start living in the modern world though. History, bigger club...heard it all before and to me it means precisely nothing. I’m not here to argue with you all or have history lessons. Just giving you a perspective from the other side of the story as you all seem fairly convinced your massive, have done nothing wrong or are seemingly above rules.

Either way, I’m not too bothered. This whole story doesn’t make your club look good at all.

You won a game against us 34 years ago. Seen it. Congratulations. Time to start living in the modern world though. History, bigger club...heard it all before and to me it means precisely nothing. I’m not here to argue with you all or have history lessons. Just giving you a perspective from the other side of the story as you all seem fairly convinced your massive, have done nothing wrong or are seemingly above rules.

Either way, I’m not too bothered. This whole story doesn’t make your club look good at all.
whos going to be managing you this season mush?

people were hating man city for doing similar 10 years ago, now look where they are

if we end up like city in 10 years time i don't really care how it makes us look now

I dont think we are massive.

But you gotta admit you arent being very impartial here and I honestly dont care how this makes the club look, im sick of being patted on the head, its about time we started playing the game, people hate City, people hate Chelsea, I just want us to be hated.

Why?? We approached you, offered you a compo deal, you said no. Marco wanted out of that jarg wannabe London club. And everyone downed tools

Take it easy mate, I think one thing we can agree on is it’s horrible when other clubs flash the cash and people you like and trust to a certain extent want to walk away.
We had it with Lakaku recently. Before that Moyes to Man U. I wish you well for next season.

Im not saying EFC have done nothing wrong, im saying on THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED - it shows EFC have done nothing wrong, whereas Watford's only case from the outside seems to be ITK claptrap - funny how you only put this complaint in after talks of Silva coming to us came about.

Your club seriously needs to get a grip, I saw on your forum before a Silva picture caption, its like your club have never experienced a bigger boy coming in for a player/manager.

A quick bit of advice - if you want to one day become "best of the rest" expect your players/managers to go elswhere. We lost Lescott, Stones, Arteta, Felliani, Lukaku etc. As thats how it is - we dont go whinging claiming Utd and Pogba tapped Lukaku up when he likely was whilst jetting around USA with Pogba in the summer.

God help the club who dares bid for Doucoure if they dare bid a 2nd time after being told not for sale it'll be candles and vigils down Watford.
I have no real desire to discuss things apart from the issue at hand and again you are being selective in your comments. It’s been clearly stated in the press that we lodged the complaint at the time and since then discussions have been going on between our clubs. Since there has been no resolution, and you seem to have gone back on your word that Silva wouldn’t be approached/hired this summer, it’s gone to the PL. The complaint was put in some time ago and it’s only gone public now for the reasons I’ve given. That’s clear no?

I’m not sure we really need to take advice, thanks all the same. We are doing just fine in this league as we are. But we will know where to seek advice when the time comes and we become a ‘massive’ club.

I have no real desire to discuss things apart from the issue at hand and again you are being selective in your comments. It’s been clearly stated in the press that we lodged the complaint at the time and since then discussions have been going on between our clubs. Since there has been no resolution, and you seem to have gone back on your word that Silva wouldn’t be approached/hired this summer, it’s gone to the PL. The complaint was put in some time ago and it’s only gone public now for the reasons I’ve given. That’s clear no?

I’m not sure we really need to take advice, thanks all the same. We are doing just fine in this league as we are. But we will know where to seek advice when the time comes and we become a ‘massive’ club.
you lot might win the dance off, that's about it mush

If you hadn't noticed tapping up goes on all the time in football bud. Its not unusual, bigger clubs come in for players and managers it's happened to us numerous times. You sacked Silva, so we can appoint him, sling you a few quid and weove on, what's the problem? You post like Everton are unusual in doing this, we aren't. Watford have have dabbled in it too I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back