Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we are massive.

But you gotta admit you arent being very impartial here and I honestly dont care how this makes the club look, im sick of being patted on the head, its about time we started playing the game, people hate City, people hate Chelsea, I just want us to be hated.
I think you might need to look up ‘impartial’ in the dictionary and then go over this thread again, and reference it against the stories coming out.

Why?? We approached you, offered you a compo deal, you said no. Marco wanted out of that jarg wannabe London club. And everyone downed tools
Because the biggest part of this is the fact that just last month your suits met ours and still offered to pay us off. You’d have to be mental to think that’s done just to be polite or out of the kindness of Moshiri’s heart. It’s fairly obvious when reading between the lines that you’ve done wrong and you know we have evidence of it - that is why.

Because the biggest part of this is the fact that just last month your suits met ours and still offered to pay us off. You’d have to be mental to think that’s done just to be polite or out of the kindness of Moshiri’s heart. It’s fairly obvious when reading between the lines that you’ve done wrong and you know we have evidence of it - that is why.

We were just patting you on the head and giving you a kind hand of gesture.

'Done' wrong' like the rest of the league in that case. Have Watford acted 100% appropriately in all player and managerial appointments? If not then get off your high horse. Players and managers are sounded out about moves through intermediary channels all the time.

I have no real desire to discuss things apart from the issue at hand and again you are being selective in your comments. It’s been clearly stated in the press that we lodged the complaint at the time and since then discussions have been going on between our clubs. Since there has been no resolution, and you seem to have gone back on your word that Silva wouldn’t be approached/hired this summer, it’s gone to the PL. The complaint was put in some time ago and it’s only gone public now for the reasons I’ve given. That’s clear no?

I’m not sure we really need to take advice, thanks all the same. We are doing just fine in this league as we are. But we will know where to seek advice when the time comes and we become a ‘massive’ club.

"On your word"

Like Liverpool going back to sign Van Dijk?

Thats exactly my point, your club have spat your dummy out because we have gone back in for your ex manager thats the bottom line of it. You had the chance for a good compensation package and refused it, we then looked elswhere and you then sacked him 2 months later because the players on the pitch weren't performing - how's that Everton's fault?

If Silva had acted out the media would have picked up on it guaranteed considering it was the big story at the time.

from a legal point of view we have broken no rules

i hope you do take legal action against us, lose and get docked 10 points and get relegated

you have already been fined for forging documents, no doubt you can forge some more

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...orging-banking-letter-ingino-pozzos-takeover/

That was the final payment we owed you for taking Cleverley off us.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back