Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning your time here will be short. Enjoy supporting a no-mark team like Watford. All the best in the Championship in 2019-20.
Not heard that in the last 3 years. Not come true yet. Picked up a few points off you as well along the way. Not bad for a no-mark team.

Why the feck has this thread degenerated into a Watford /Everton handbags fight ....close the yellow feckers off mods..along with the Silva for our manager shouts....FFS

Ramon, Labby,Bally, West, Kendall, ...real Evertonians have some dignity....

image.webp

Mate, Everton have won the league nearly as many times as Watford have "been" in it.
And that worth what precisely? You’ve just spent a fortune to come 8th under BFS. It’s what is happening now that matters, not before. I don’t care if you’ve won the league 2 times, 200 times or never at all. I really couldn’t care less. Trading off past glories is a fairly feeble way forward.

I want a "big name" manager,we tried several "potential good" managers in the past a few years and we fail. I don't want to gamble again and again, I don't want to see our club to fire manager every year. We should find a "big name" manager such as Benitez,Emery,Pellegrini,why we don't choose some proven managers?

I want a "big name" manager,we tried several "potential good" managers in the past a few years and we fail. I don't want to gamble again and again, I don't want to see our club to fire manager every year. We should find a "big name" manager such as Benitez,Emery,Pellegrini,why we don't choose some proven managers?

This 100000000000000000%

And that worth what precisely? You’ve just spent a fortune to come 8th under BFS. It’s what is happening now that matters, not before. I don’t care if you’ve won the league 2 times, 200 times or never at all. I really couldn’t care less. Trading off past glories is a fairly feeble way forward.
you sound like one of the RS who don't give a damn, yet here YOU are harping on to us..

I agree with what the forum member has said above - I didn’t even mean to come on here to get involved in this type of silly petty back and forth.

Merely to just express my views from the other side of the coin and I apologise for getting drawn into stupid tangents about stuff that doesn’t even matter.

I have never denied that you are a bigger club. With a richer history. I’m merely saying that doesn’t grant you the right to do as you wish as a club and there seems to be some noses put out of joint and some selective reading of the story from some.

I apologise for my part in any shenanigans.

would you take van gal ??

I agree with what the forum member has said above - I didn’t even mean to come on here to get involved in this type of silly petty back and forth.

Merely to just express my views from the other side of the coin and I apologise for getting drawn into stupid tangents about stuff that doesn’t even matter.

I have never denied that you are a bigger club. With a richer history. I’m merely saying that doesn’t grant you the right to do as you wish as a club and there seems to be some noses put out of joint and some selective reading of the story from some.

I apologise for my part in any shenanigans.
Can you please give Deulofeu a little wave for me when he is back fit, I still miss him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back