Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that worth what precisely? You’ve just spent a fortune to come 8th under BFS. It’s what is happening now that matters, not before. I don’t care if you’ve won the league 2 times, 200 times or never at all. I really couldn’t care less. Trading off past glories is a fairly feeble way forward.
What a crock of sh!te that is. Spoken exactly like I’d expect a supporter of a club with no history to speak. Of course the future is important and everyone wants to win something next season, but it’s also important to never forget the past and have pride in past achievements.

I’m now in my 40’s and still remember vividly celebrating with my late Dad when we won the lot in the 80’s, seeing us lift many trophies and watching some of the best players in the world holding them aloft.

I will take those memories to my grave and I cherish them. Sadly for the likes of yourself, the only memory you may have is losing a cup final. At least you had the day out at Wembley though I suppose.

I notice your username has 84 on it, is that the year you were born? Or a landmark year in your clubs history that you made a cup final, and lost, to us?

Got a gut feeling it's gonna be Van Gaal like

I dont want him but if it's him or Silva, LVG all day, lets face it, he is high profile and much better then any manager we have had, i dont like his personality but its results i want, he will get that, besides he must know Brands, which is handy.

Its just another example of a manager that is out there, there are loads of them, Silva shouldnt even be spoke of

I dont want him but if it's him or Silva, LVG all day, lets face it, he is high profile and much better then any manager we have had, i dont like his personality but its results i want, he will get that, besides he must know Brands, which is handy.

Its just another example of a manager that is out there, there are loads of them, Silva shouldnt even be spoke of
brands and van gaal have won trophies together at PSV...

Must be nice for Silva to sign with us and get away from the life long failure that is Watford FC. Seen a lot of watford fans on twitter having a go at us living off of our history but they have no history. None. Never won a trophy or done anything of note in their entire history. A stain in the premier league. I'm betting on them getting relegated next season.

I would suggest having a manager who are works well with Marcel is likely the trump trait we look for...

soooo Silva is not used to working under a DoF... his last 3 clubs at least has not used this system.

he is also not aligned with mino raiola the agent linked with Marcel Brands..

what are we seeing in him ?? he literally has nothing going for him

@MoutsGoat

Be funny if we dont even go for Silva, imagine if he has sat around since Watford rightly binned him off, waiting for our call, and he dosent even get it, and Watford get no compo haha the next few weeks are going to be more entertainment then last football season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back