Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
After one away defeat, the squad were hauled in for an extra training session on a Sunday morning which began with a pep talk from the assistant manager Sammy Lee, who urged them all to stick together during a difficult period.

Following the speech, which was well received one player, inquired as to the whereabouts of Allardyce, with Lee informing a stunned squad that the manager was at his house in Spain.

lol

Kinel.

I mean Watford need to get a grip. Utterly embarrassing and pathetic. They sacked him ages ago so how can they now demand anything. Should have took the ridiculous amount of money we offered for him when he clearly didn’t want to stay. They didn’t and then they decided to sack him, absolutely nothing to do with us. Would be embarrassing being a Watford fan with how they are acting.

After one away defeat, the squad were hauled in for an extra training session on a Sunday morning which began with a pep talk from the assistant manager Sammy Lee, who urged them all to stick together during a difficult period.

Following the speech, which was well received one player, inquired as to the whereabouts of Allardyce, with Lee informing a stunned squad that the manager was at his house in Spain.

lol

Kinel.
I didn't know the gravy in Spain was that good.

Farhad and Bill, sat there pissing themselves when the letter comes through from the league about their 'illegal approach,' whilst looking at an illegal pre-contract from Watford to Silva.

Farhad and Bill, sat there pissing themselves when the letter comes through from the league about their 'illegal approach,' whilst looking at an illegal pre-contract from Watford to Silva.

Just me that wonders how, and from who, that pre contract detail came from?

You are in the game, hazard a guess?

I mean Watford need to get a grip. Utterly embarrassing and pathetic. They sacked him ages ago so how can they now demand anything. Should have took the ridiculous amount of money we offered for him when he clearly didn’t want to stay. They didn’t and then they decided to sack him, absolutely nothing to do with us. Would be embarrassing being a Watford fan with how they are acting.
They are blaming us for their own shortcomings. I will be delighted when we sign Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back