Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have doubts like me that silva is the man to ‘take us to the next level?’ I’m certain the football will be better to watch than under allardyce (but that’s not hard). But even with another outlay this summer, I really doubt we can seriously contend for the top 4.

Does anyone have doubts like me that silva is the man to ‘take us to the next level?’ I’m certain the football will be better to watch than under allardyce (but that’s not hard). But even with another outlay this summer, I really doubt we can seriously contend for the top 4.

I have doubts over every possible manager mate

Whilst he may well improve our on field performances I’m not sure I want to follow one toxic appointment with another....it’s all a bit messy isn’t it.
We could have gone for Manuel Pellegrini who has won titles and always struck me as something of a gentleman, even whilst rumours of his replacement by Pep were circulating.

Moshiri just gets better and better, he can play these games all day long and win, watch Watford pipe right down now.

"The Goodison Park club are refusing to pay compensation to their Premier League rivals and have accused them of having made an illegal approach to the Portuguese coach when he was manager of Hull City last year.

Everton claim to have evidence that Watford sent Silva a draft contract to become their manager when he was still working for Hull".

Was being ever so slightly ironic.

Whilst its amusing to giggle at Watford, its a pretty low blow mind. Leaking an ex employers deeds to a possible future one. Lob in his downing tools, being an utter tart, I remain to be convinced on this bloke.

To be fair, I think it was the Watford players who downed tools on him, rather the other way round. When they realised he was prepared to ditch them.

Fortunately we have a group of players who wouldn’t dream of downing tools on a manager..

....just remember that it’s probably wrong to talk about Silva or any manager in isolation. Whoever comes in will be very much part of a partnership. How the blend with Brands works is an unknown factor but that is what our immediate future is dependent on.

Whilst he may well improve our on field performances I’m not sure I want to follow one toxic appointment with another....it’s all a bit messy isn’t it.
We could have gone for Manuel Pellegrini who has won titles and always struck me as something of a gentleman, even whilst rumours of his replacement by Pep were circulating.
Great manager no doubt.

His weird jaundice yellow eyes freak me out though:

West-Bromwich-Albion-v-Manchester-City-Premier-League.jpg

:oops::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back