Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appoint him, take our chances with the arbitration panel.

If it costs us anything, deliver it in bags full of pennies.
Not sure any club can be seen to accept a fine or points deduction for something like this - if it did happen it would be because we are deemed to be openly in breach of league rules, and then where does it end? More likely to look elsewhere if we were realistically going to be fined or receive a deduction.

And of course if we were found to be in breach of league rules over this matter then it might open a civil claim on Watford's part as well, which they would probably win.

If we can get away with neither a fine or points deduction, then he will be hired.

Well I will certainly be 100% behind Silva if and when we appoint him. Who knows, we could be the perfect club for him and the partnership with Brands could work spectacularly well. He's still relatively unproven as a manager in my opinion but I'm happy to put our wonderful club in his hands if he has the vision to lead us into the future, and the skills to make that vision a reality.
Satire mate ??

To be fair, I think it was the Watford players who downed tools on him, rather the other way round. When they realised he was prepared to ditch them.

Fortunately we have a group of players who wouldn’t dream of downing tools on a manager..

You mean we have a group of players who cant up their tools

Lives scenes in Watfords file room as we speak lads.

openburning-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back