Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has been at 4 clubs in 4 years, can pretty much guarantee he has no idea what he wants
He wants what every manager wants.....to be managing a team in the Champions League final , as many times as possible.
The question is ,if he can do it can he take us with him.?
I hope so.

Deducted points might not be a bad thing if they’re retrospective....we could drop to 11th and reclaim a nice proportion of Fattys performance-related wedge. That would be glorious ...a double gut- punch from Moshiri.

Deducted points might not be a bad thing if they’re retrospective....we could drop to 11th and reclaim a nice proportion of Fattys performance-related wswq
Watford poached Silva from Hull city and the Mosh has recovered the paperwork, and has withdrew the million pound verbal offer true you could not make this up!lol
It looks like he coming to us he is now dirt cheap!

Last edited:

A lot of negativity around silva in this thread but I think with Brands building him a squad and them creating a specific style together, we have a good chance at breaking into at least the top 6 in a couple years. I think silva will get the best out of lookman and also just for an early shout, I think Gana will be quality in silva's aggressive high-press system. Gana this year was the only one trying to get forward and pressure the ball carrier, now he will have multiple players in support and will get even more interceptions. Need a skillful CM with a bit of pace beside him though

With our Blue snide shining
Watford think we’re in for a fining
But no, do ya know
Everton’s got a Silva lined-up wha-ohh,

said David Essex some time ago.

A lot of negativity around silva in this thread but I think with Brands building him a squad and them creating a specific style together, we have a good chance at breaking into at least the top 6 in a couple years. I think silva will get the best out of lookman and also just for an early shout, I think Gana will be quality in silva's aggressive high-press system. Gana this year was the only one trying to get forward and pressure the ball carrier, now he will have multiple players in support and will get even more interceptions. Need a skillful CM with a bit of pace beside him though
when he had Watford playing well they were so fast pacy, and powerful, with young players in midfield we have to start somewhere , and forget hoofball!
I will support any new Manager - Silva is a gamble imo, but anything is better than Sam!

Silva has been at 4 clubs in 4 years, can pretty much guarantee he has no idea what he wants
of those involved a Club President dispensing with his services after he didnt wear an offcial club blazer having just won a trophy..and the other was presided over by a club oresident who this year ran onto tge pitch after a game with a gun....again after winning a trophy...

Jeez the amount of negativity. Ye should ask yereselves when was the last time ye enjoyed a day ye depressing [Poor language removed].
Fat Sam is gone and I'm delighted. Haven't watched a full 90 since last january

Watford poached Silva from Hull city and the Mosh has recovered the paperwork, and has withdrew the million pound verbal offer true you could not make this up!lol
It looks like he coming to us he is now dirt cheap!

Rather spend top doller and get a top manager then get someone cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back