Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember when the Stoke fans piped up during the Shaqiri transfer saga and claimed we were on the down and they on the up. That we were only slightly bigger as a club. Southampton fans chatted much the same brand of balls during the Koeman chase.

The cruel, cold embrace of relegation will envelope Watford as surely as it did Stoke and will shortly for Southampton. They should learn from the mistakes fans of clubs on their level have made before them and pipe down.

I remember when the Stoke fans piped up during the Shaqiri transfer saga and claimed we were on the down and they on the up. That we were only slightly bigger as a club. Southampton fans chatted much the same brand of balls during the Koeman chase.

The cruel, cold embrace of relegation will envelope Watford as surely as it did Stoke and will shortly for Southampton. They should learn from the mistakes fans of clubs on their level have made before them and pipe down.

Remember when Alan Pardew said Newcastle had moved onto a different level than Everton haha I like how that worked out.

If you last in a job on average 12 months like Silva, why bother. Moshers is prone to mistakes and this will be one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back