Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardew at Newcastle
Stoke fans about Shaqiri
Southampton fans about Koeman
Swansea fans about Sigurdsson

What do they all have in common?

Watford will suffer a similar fate...

We are going from a terrible man manager with awful tactics and football to a fantastic man manager who plays great attacking football....quite excited about it and i am going to back him
Fantastic managers don't get relegated and sacked two seasons in a row.

He might become fantastic, although I think that will never happen, but he certainly isn't considered a fantastic manager by anyone but the few.

He has won a couple of crap trophies, been relegated and sacked, basically his reputation is worse than martinez when he arrived (Martinez was linked with jobs such as united, The RS etc before he moved to everton, did a fantastic job at swansea, won a big trophy at wigan of all clubs).

Basically he is a crap version of martinez U.N.O.

His defending is just at bad as martinez, but he isn't as good at setting up an attack, isn't as charismatic and genuine as martinez, by all accounts he is disrespectful to his clubs - going missing for 3 days, quiting when it gets back or as soon as the first offer comes through. I mean the guy averages less than a season at a club the last 4 years!

meanwhile martinez (forget all the bad things in terms of management) was a gentleman who respected his clubs and represented them in the correct way and actually tried to build teams.

Yep. They've turned into Liverpool lite. Reading their crappy forum you could have stumbled into RAWK by accident.

I dont get the hard on they have for their owners when they consistenly do nothing but finish near the drop zone and sack manager after manager regardless of achievement.

If that was us we would be up in arms.

I have no ill feelings to their fans, they are desperate to beleive they are some rising power with a smart owner and we are being ruined by some crappy owner when the reality is:

We have appointed one of Europes most renowned DOF's.

We have spent over £230 million in 2 seasons

We can pay players 100k a week+

We have a new 55k or so stadium in the pipeline

Yeah Moshiri what a terrible owner I would much rather the circus that is da 'Pozzo's' lollol

I used to nothing Watford. Now I want them relegated.
They are still a nothing club mate, but now they are owned by a bunch of gangsters it makes them that little bit more dislikeable too. There's zero class or decorum about them. Hope they go down next season, and without a decent manager behind the helm they well might. Their record since Silva left the club last season wasn't far off relegation standard. I wouldn't be surprised if they change managers again before the start of next season.

Fantastic managers don't get relegated and sacked two seasons in a row.

He might become fantastic, although I think that will never happen, but he certainly isn't considered a fantastic manager by anyone but the few.

He has won a couple of crap trophies, been relegated and sacked, basically his reputation is worse than martinez when he arrived (Martinez was linked with jobs such as united, The RS etc before he moved to everton, did a fantastic job at swansea, won a big trophy at wigan of all clubs).

Basically he is a crap version of martinez U.N.O.
hes nothing like Martinez, he adaptable, a great man manager....don't care if he got relegated at Hull, that was a hiding to nothing and i don't think he got sacked from Hull, he left. He had Niassie as his main striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back