Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Bungs ive already given him 20 warning points for swearing.

10 more points and hes looking at a 39 hour ban.
Can you quote me when I swore?

Can I just ask a question? If an opposition fan comes on here and makes a point, but also says some stuff you don’t agree with about the actual subject matter, should he/she not be allowed to all replies? Be them sensible or abusive? Because some of the replies are direct taunts which are fine. I get the playful banter. But surely you should allow a right to reply and engage in responses without toting up points like the DVLA?! Madness.

Can I just ask a question? If an opposition fan comes on here and makes a point, but also says some stuff you don’t agree with about the actual subject matter, should he/she not be allowed to all replies? Be them sensible or abusive? Because some of the replies are direct taunts which are fine. I get the playful banter. But surely you should allow a right to reply and engage in responses without toting up points like the DVLA?! Madness.

I currently find your tone very aggressive, I suggest you tond down the attitude, very quickly.

Madness?? Who are you to dispute a moderators decision to warn you? Honestly on very thin ice here and I'd suggest you turn in for the night before you no longer have posting privelages. I think we've been patient enough.

You have to ask yourself - do you honestly think I care if you, or anyone who actually has the power, bans me?

I’m sure I’ll live.

Top 7. Jesus.

Madness?? Who are you to dispute a moderators decision to warn you? Honestly on very thin ice here and I'd suggest you turn in for the night before you no longer have posting privelages. I think we've been patient enough.

Im speechless here mate, I was willing to give the fella a lot of leeway, you know with his Sister being his Auntie and all that, but hes very close here, very close indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.