Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to ask yourself - do you honestly think I care if you, or anyone who actually has the power, bans me?

I’m sure I’ll live.

Top 7. Jesus.

Would have been nice if you didn't behave like a petulant child during your stay here but you just couldn't help yourself could you?

The amount of reports generated as a result of your posts is disgusting, we're volunteers here and all you've done is create work and be obstructive.

I think he should be banned now under section 14a of the rules for totting up.

But I’ll leave it upto the mods as it’s not in my nature to grass.

Few server issues at the minute so the ban won't be effective immediately but should go through after the server backups tomorrow.

Apologies to anyone that has to read his vile passive aggressive abuse in the meantime.

Few server issues at the minute so the ban won't be effective immediately but should go through after the server backups tomorrow.

Apologies to anyone that has to read his vile passive aggressive abuse in the meantime.

This thread has cracked me up. Great work.

they are clearly making a prediction here and hoping it comes off to say "told you so" based on the stories that have just come out about us allegedly tapping silva up

Indeed Spud, I think most people are assuming we will appoint him early next week.

The Sunday paper journos are mutants to a man.

Can you quote me when I swore?

Can I just ask a question? If an opposition fan comes on here and makes a point, but also says some stuff you don’t agree with about the actual subject matter, should he/she not be allowed to all replies? Be them sensible or abusive? Because some of the replies are direct taunts which are fine. I get the playful banter. But surely you should allow a right to reply and engage in responses without toting up points like the DVLA?! Madness.
You not got your own forums to lurk on?

I'm looking forward to when we play Watford next season;)

Status
Not open for further replies.