Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how much we aged Martinez in 2 and a half years? We turned Koeman in to Phil Mitchell as well. Things are looking bleak for Marco

He’s got a better start than those two at least. He’d only end up looking like an older film star rather than what we did to Martinez and Koeman. It was also the best diet Allardyce ever went on. Manage Everton and see the pounds drop off through sheer stress.

And he actually plays attractive football? Look at his accomplishments with a nothing club in portugal. He didn't relegate hull like a lot of you like to claim and had watfords average squad playing beautiful football. At least we didn't get a 100 year old pellegrini

Premier league title winning, I despair sometimes. Boil your bollocks mate.

Premier league title winning, I despair sometimes. Boil your bollocks mate.
Shall we get Dogleash in as manager then mate? He won them Prem and is around the same age as Pellegrini. Pellegrini took a title winning side and made them progressively worse by signed absolute dog turd players.

I never forget how far away we are, nor do I kid myself that we are even close, it helps numb the pain and expectation.
This forum is totally mad... people are saying we need a proven winner in Conte or Emery or Wenger, then in the same breath saying they would have Arteta.

(We need a proven winner who plays attractive football that’s a big name and not a big name, that is old but also young with loads of experience and non at the same time) that what ppl on here are saying.

I don’t get why ppl don’t like Silva... he’s a very good young manager, excellent man manager, plays attractive football and a winner.

But he’s disloyal, yet not once did he say I want to go to Everton

He a Martinez mark 2, clearly he not, he works on Fitness and dead ball situation. His teams don’t pass for passing sake.

He had is head turned so why not again? Well who that’s bigger is going to want him? He was never in the Arsenal running so no chance anyone bigger will want

Who else can we get? Emery going Arsenal, Fonseca wouldn’t come, there no chance we get Conte. Wenger likely to be France manager next year.

Who else is there?

Pellegrini has been wiping his arse with 20s in China for the last 3 years and is now on £10m a year at West Ham apparently. Rather not have a manager with questions over their desire who’s just in it for the dough.

I hope the opening fixtures are kind. If it’s like last years the knives will be out.
I’m already sharpening mine just in case.
I heard Plattini doing our fixtures and it’s Liverpool away for the 1st 6 games followed by Chelsea away for the next 6, tough opening fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back