Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not leaving PSV...

I don't fancy someone whose already made a name for themselves elsewhere (e.g when you think of dyche/burnley or suchlike), I want someone who can make a name for themselves with us.

@BigBlueNose

Only other ones id be thrilled with would be jardim of Monaco or nagelsmann.

Depends how its structured I guess.

Better to hand him a 4/5 year deal than a 2/3. Shows he's the man that needs to be backed - both to the players and fans.

Offer a manager a 3 year like we did Koeman and you're talking renewals in 12 months time. An air of uncertainty around the manager at that point then.

Got to laugh at people going on about him "having Watford in the Top 6". It was bleeding October lads.

Look I get that we all don't want to read pages of misery but do we have to do this bending over backwards to convince ourselves and each other that he's not a disappointing appointment.

Or if you disagree with that then.....

His Hull side could have won the World Cup with the football they were playing but they were just unlucky on the last few match days. His Olympiakos and Estorii records are the stuff of legend.

Got to laugh at people going on about him "having Watford in the Top 6". It was bleeding October lads.

Look I get that we all don't want to read pages of misery but do we have to do this bending over backwards to convince ourselves and each other that he's not a disappointing appointment.

His Hull side could have won the World Cup with the football they were playing but they were just unlucky on the last few match days. His Olympiakos and Estorii records are the stuff of legend.

J.

Bed.

Better to hand him a 4/5 year deal than a 2/3. Shows he's the man that needs to be backed - both to the players and fans.

Offer a manager a 3 year like we did Koeman and you're talking renewals in 12 months time. An air of uncertainty around the manager at that point then.
Do you not think Moshiri is getting wary of all of these manager contract pay offs? I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 3 year deal.

he was OUT of the relegation zone with Hull and needed a point to stay up in last 2 games.

he lost 4-0 to PALACE

and

7-1 to spurs

Do you not think Moshiri is getting wary of all of these manager contract pay offs? I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 3 year deal.

Yes, that's why I say he'll have a clause that pays him a years wage - 5/6 million instead of a full pay-out.

Common place sort of clause that now.

BUT IT WAS OCTOBER C!

417-2z1Q91L._AC_US200_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back