Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying Moshiri has a good grasp of footballing matters??

Never met him mate.

I am assuming he has been bitten, badly, recently. Hence the sack fest the other night.

So I assume he has learnt a few, expensive and valuable lessons. Which leads me to assume this new manager has been very much approved by Brands.

Cos if not, Moshiri has actually learnt Zip.

Totally disagree with the 5 year deal. Do we never learn?

He’s not going to be coveted by the bigger clubs unless something extraordinary happens. Much more likely we’ll have to give him a massive pay off.

Never met him mate.

I am assuming he has been bitten, badly, recently. Hence the sack fest the other night.

So I assume he has learnt a few, expensive and valuable lessons. Which leads me to assume this new manager has been very much approved by Brands.

Cos if not, Moshiri has actually learnt Zip.

as it stands it does look like he has learnt zip, other than the board and dof changes. whether that all works remains to be seen.

Totally disagree with the 5 year deal. Do we never learn?

He’s not going to be coveted by the bigger clubs unless something extraordinary happens. Much more likely we’ll have to give him a massive pay off.

Apparently, according at @Connor its more normal these days to have a pay off agreed up front. Like 1 year.

Fed up with all this gloom before the new man even starts. We were never going to get a top manager anyway. The expectations from Silva will be low so if he fails the fuss should be less than it usually is. A way of avoiding a plunge into the unknown is to re-appoint Davey who is unemployed again. We know what he would give us, so, no I have changed my mind and think we should plunge into the unknown. Moshiri could surprise us all and bring in Wenger and Arteta. That would end the whinging on here... for a while anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back