Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to hand him a 4/5 year deal than a 2/3. Shows he's the man that needs to be backed - both to the players and fans.

Offer a manager a 3 year like we did Koeman and you're talking renewals in 12 months time. An air of uncertainty around the manager at that point then.

Can see that, but its not a perfect science is it? Does well, 5 year deal protects us, does crap, 5 year deal protects him.

Either way, looks like he is in, and assuming he can actually coach footballers well, (seems so), having Brands as the Head Boy makes me feel ok about the overall picture.

OK I'll play, Knowing the fact that the club are after a long term project, who would be your 3 serious "achievable" and potentially available candidates for the job?

seriously there are various managers out there with exciting records, Brands will have a much better grasp of this than Moshiri ever will have.

as ive stated numerous times, this club is crying out for a proven wiiner with a track record of achieving things wherever they go, an ancelotti, van gaal type.

even in the short term, just to turn the club on its head and instill the winning mentality throughout the whole club.

its time for this type of appointment.

Can see that, but its not a perfect science is it? Does well, 5 year deal protects us, does crap, 5 year deal protects him.

Either way, looks like he is in, and assuming he can actually coach footballers well, (seems so), having Brands as the Head Boy makes me feel ok about the overall picture.

This is the only career that rewards failure. So either way, he's protected.

Makes sense to protect ourselves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back