Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think Moshiri is getting wary of all of these manager contract pay offs? I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 3 year deal.
More like a structured contract as was stated earlier.
Certain targets to be met each season
Points totals etc with the opportunity to Bon him off cheaply if things go wrong.
He knows he’s damaged goods and we are his one hope of redemption
A good base to start from( wether you believe it or not )
A good DOF to sort out transfers
New stadium on the horizon
If he lasts 5 yrs here we are in CL

Never met him mate.

I am assuming he has been bitten, badly, recently. Hence the sack fest the other night.

So I assume he has learnt a few, expensive and valuable lessons. Which leads me to assume this new manager has been very much approved by Brands.

Cos if not, Moshiri has actually learnt Zip.
And you don’t become a billionaire by not learning from your mistakes , of which he has made a few

And you don’t become a billionaire by not learning from your mistakes , of which he has made a few

Fool me once, more fool me. Springs to mind.

We both share the same end game vision of all this, so a few bumps in the road will be addressed. Well, have to be. Y'know.

Fool me once, more fool me. Springs to mind.

We both share the same end game vision of all this, so a few bumps in the road will be addressed. Well, have to be. Y'know.
Exactly
Those lurking in the shadows will be desperate for this to go right.
I know this thread is about Silva , but thinking about @Bungle wet dream and the prospect of betting irregularities being discovered do you think a certain Yacht owner would have heard about this from his friends in high places and warned us off , hence we didn’t show any concrete evidence of interest except for @Bungle hard as concrete member

Exactly
Those lurking in the shadows will be desperate for this to go right.
I know this thread is about Silva , but thinking about @Bungle wet dream and the prospect of betting irregularities being discovered do you think a certain Yacht owner would have heard about this from his friends in high places and warned us off , hence we didn’t show any concrete evidence of interest except for @Bungle hard as concrete member

That the Fonseca thing? Only skim read it really.

No idea. Not even a little bit. But taking a step back, I would be astonished if the owner of a big boat had any involvement, but as the owner of a big boat in and around that part of the world, would be equally surprised if he knew nothing about it.

If that makes sense.

So maybe.

That the Fonseca thing? Only skim read it really.

No idea. Not even a little bit. But taking a step back, I would be astonished if the owner of a big boat had any involvement, but as the owner of a big boat in and around that part of the world, would be equally surprised if he knew nothing about it.

If that makes sense.

So maybe.
Wasn’t suggesting he was involved as it’s peanuts but he would have rumours about an investigation and how serious it was.

Oh that's not what you meant is it? No truth in that.
Not sure about that
No smoke without fire
A crowd of gangsters actually bought an Irish second division side , put in a few dodgy players with previous ( including the goalkeeper ) and placed bets on the outcome of matches in the Far East
I’m sure the bookies had to check where Athlone town was and wondered who the hell were Finn Harps

Not sure about that
No smoke without fire
A crowd of gangsters actually bought an Irish second division side , put in a few dodgy players with previous ( including the goalkeeper ) and placed bets on the outcome of matches in the Far East
I’m sure the bookies had to check where Athlone town was and wondered who the hell were Finn Harps

Can't trust the Irish sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back