Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portuguese champion
Portuguese cup winner
Russian cup winner
Russian league winner
Russian super cup winner

now alltho not 'elite level' comps, I dare say they better any of silva's acomplishments

aged 40 .. so same age as Silva

should be interviewed, most definatley
How is he only 40?!!! Was he 8 when he managed Chelsea? I have no idea where he's managing now but surely he's improved because of past experiences. I still can't believe he's only 40!

Did we ever consider Silva when Martinez was given the push ? Can't remember anyone mentioning him as a possible contender but I may be wrong.

If he’s holding Everton to account because the quality of players isn’t good enough then that’s a good thing.
I would agree.
The 2 defenders he requested...one from Ukraine and another from Russia.

Cool story you have there...ask one of your ITK posters on your forum who they were.
Not quite sure why you’re being sarcastic when I was being polite and just offering more info to you.

You’re original point seemed void of facts or names so I thought I’d help you elaborate, wasn’t malicious in nature at all.

Please elaborate on these defenders from Russia and Ukraine you speak of - any links? Because I can assure you they would be news to any Watford fan.

Spurs and Chelsea fans must really pine for him......oh wait.
Ahhh, the epitome of ignorance.

You remember he managed for Spurs and Chelsea, and that he no longer does, so it must mean he isnt good. Except for when he lead Spurs to their highest PL points total ever. Up until last season.

Id gladly take a manager who can get us 72 points and only lose 16 of 80 games.

Ahhh, the epitome of ignorance.

You remember he managed for Spurs and Chelsea, and that he no longer does, so it must mean he isnt good. Except for when he lead Spurs to their highest PL points total ever. Up until last season.

Id gladly take a manager who can get us 72 points and only lose 16 of 80 games.
Davek likes this except for the 80 games bitlollol

They're still making out like the manager is going to be Brands' decision I see per the latest quotes from him on the OS.

Let's all pretend to act shocked when the inevitable announcement of Silva happens.
or could there be a late twist ...

*rubs hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back