Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will always be my 1A when it comes to appointing a new manager.

But, alas, he's away from football right now and it will be the wonderful Marco.

the contrast in results is astounding! I didn't believe how good his record was.

all these types love the limelight, I'm sure after 6 months out he will be ready for a new challenge.

and this ££££££££££££££££££££££££ will always help

Oh come on, thats proper Martinez talk.

Ironically it was 72 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poch has 2 seasons that better that.

86 2 years ago
77 this year

AVB Win % 55
Poch Win % 55.92

AVB 5th
Poch 2nd

SEVENTY TWO (72)

Davek.webp

Oh come on, thats proper Martinez talk.

Ironically it was 72 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poch has 2 seasons that better that.

86 2 years ago
77 this year

AVB Win % 55
Poch Win % 55.92

AVB 5th
Poch 2nd
still impressive results. that spurs team he had, was in a huge transition

the contrast in results is astounding! I didn't believe how good his record was.

all these types love the limelight, I'm sure after 6 months out he will be ready for a new challenge.

and this ££££££££££££££££££££££££ will always help
If we announce Silva be prepared for another season down the drain. It will show absolutely no ambition from the club. Unfortunately for us he is the only one being linked to us... Not looking forward to losing games 6-5 or drawing games 4-4 after giving up the lead in the last 10 minutes. Welcome Martinez 0.5!!!

If we announce Silva be prepared for another season down the drain. It will show absolutely no ambition from the club. Unfortunately for us he is the only one being linked to us... Not looking forward to losing games 6-5 or drawing games 4-4 after giving up the lead in the last 10 minutes. Welcome Martinez 0.5!!!

I'm really hoping Brands is just appeasing Moshiri by saying all the right things about silva, then at the last minute pull out his own trump card and we will forget all about us flirting with a relegation type manager.

his record isn't even that bad. its not like he left them languishing in the league.

he then went on to win titles and cups.

spurs record : played 80 W 45 D 18 L 17 for 145 against 100

Chelsea record played 40 W 20 D 10 L 10 for 70 against 46

well those records are far better than silva
Who would have thought, Spurs and Chelsea have more wins than Hull and Watford.

I'm really hoping Brands is just appeasing Moshiri by saying all the right things about silva, then at the last minute pull out his own trump card and we will forget all about us flirting with a relegation type manager.
Let's hope so, I have no idea who would be good at the moment as other teams are grabbing up everyone currently available and guys like Conte will not come here. Everyone keeps talking about AVB and I have not heard much from him since his time at Spurs. Also even though he was a Blue as a kid I really don't want Howe here either.

There is a worry about his defensive organisation but perhaps Brands can be the difference between Martinez and our possible new incumbent. Most supporters would like a strong defence and a fluid atta king approach. We will just have to wait and see who is brought in and who leaves during the window....couldbe a huge pointer to the style we adopt next season

There is a worry about his defensive organisation but perhaps Brands can be the difference between Martinez and our possible new incumbent. Most supporters would like a strong defence and a fluid atta king approach. We will just have to wait and see who is brought in and who leaves during the window....couldbe a huge pointer to the style we adopt next season
Well if we are getting Silva then we are getting his style which is flashy attack and no defense. Other than Coleman our defense needs a lot of work.

Who realistically fits the bill??

And the day I go to a game again that Everton score 4 or 5 goals in I'll be happy cause at lease were watching some exciting football!

I think maybe you should get real with where the club is right now! Where you there last season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back