Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Everton are that level now I assume. Same as Hull and Watford. Think he proved enough at both clubs when you put it into 'PERSPECTIVE'

we are bringing ourselves down to HIS level when we should be aiming much much higher.

this is my whole point.
#
don't you see mate ?

Lots seem to be warming to Silva now and some even becoming defensive of him, like they're resigned to the fact it's going to be him and they don't want to admit they're disappointed. Kinda like someone who's going to have an arranged marriage to a munter and are putting a brave face on and they're pretending everything's sound and they like her cos they don't want to let their family down but deep down they know there is no love or attraction in it.
I know mate, we’ve been reduced to ‘just back the manager ffs’ shouts and he’s not even started yet.

we are bringing ourselves down to HIS level when we should be aiming much much higher.

this is my whole point.
#
don't you see mate ?

I must be blind then. I just see an upcoming young manager who has success in his home country and Greece winning 17 games on the trot for a record in Europe and coming to the PL at 2 of the worse clubs yet making them play some good stuff with the resources had or should I say didn't have........that is called perspective yet you are blinkered. You and I are entitled to opinions but yours is just based on Watford and Hull without realising a miracle worker could not have done much better.

I must be blind then. I just see an upcoming young manager who has success in his home country and Greece winning 17 games on the trot for a record in Europe and coming to the PL at 2 of the worse clubs yet making them play some good stuff with the resources had or should I say didn't have........that is called perspective yet you are blinkered. You and I are entitled to opinions but yours is just based on Watford and Hull without realising a miracle worker could not have done much better.

we will have to see how it pans out.

I will 100% back him if he comes.

I just find it odd, he is our number one, and by the looks of it, our ONLY target

Lots seem to be warming to Silva now and some even becoming defensive of him, like they're resigned to the fact it's going to be him and they don't want to admit they're disappointed. Kinda like someone who's going to have an arranged marriage to a munter and are putting a brave face on and they're pretending everything's sound and they like her cos they don't want to let their family down but deep down they know there is no love or attraction in it.
You just need to squint and it might be Fonseca.

But ask yourself why was he there? You dont see the likes of Conte coming over the work at that level, if winning those games in Greece counted for much bigger clubs then those would of asked him, but they didnt.

But ask yourself why was he there? You dont see the likes of Conte coming over the work at that level, if winning those games in Greece counted for much bigger clubs then those would of asked him, but they didnt.

they cant see the wood for the trees mate.

I'm sure silva's agent would never of allowed a suicidal job like hull , if they believed a BIG club would be in for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back