Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ask yourself why was he there? You dont see the likes of Conte coming over the work at that level, if winning those games in Greece counted for much bigger clubs then those would of asked him, but they didnt.

Maybe because they asked him and it was his chance to show he has something about him in the PL

The epitome of pompous ^

He had Bale in his pomp who got 26 goals that season, they still finished 5th btw...he then went on to get sacked before Christmas the following season
Hahahaha, at least try to understand the basic definitions of the words you use. Pompous "self-important, vain". An entire post backing the resume of some other coach and person has nothing to do with personal vanity. But you knew that, you just didnt have any good response except for "but bale". If we had Bale and added no other players, would we then get top 4? Also, how come those OTHER Tottenham managers who had Bale failed to do what AVB? AVB was THE most successful manager at Tottenham when Bale was there, period.

Maybe because they asked him and it was his chance to show he has something about him in the PL

Yeah they asked him because they were desperate, like us when Koeman left, good managers can choose were they go, the poor ones get asked when clubs are in dire straits, only were not now

Who realistically fits the bill??

And the day I go to a game again that Everton score 4 or 5 goals in I'll be happy cause at lease were watching some exciting football!

I think maybe you should get real with where the club is right now! Where you there last season!
I live in the states but watch every game. I was actually there when we opened up the season against Stoke. It was nice. Realistically we are just going to get a mid-table/relegation coach and it is going to be rough for them the second we lose a game.

Moyes is a good age, did well at West ham and is certainly wiser than he was before he left. He no doubt realizes how lucky he was to be working at Everton.

He would be a far safer bet than Silva!
You did read Brands description of the qualities he will be looking for in a our new coach ?
'Young , modern and able to work with young players'.
Anyone with those qualities would be a virtual anti-Moyes.

I live in the states but watch every game. I was actually there when we opened up the season against Stoke. It was nice. Realistically we are just going to get a mid-table/relegation coach and it is going to be rough for them the second we lose a game.
Glad you made it across to our great stadium, if you don't mind me asking why Everton? You could have gone for glory! Lord knows at times I wish I had a choice!!

I know what your saying about people getting on the new man's back when things start to stutter, we all have to support the next man cause it's not gonna happen overnight for us!

Glad you made it across to our great stadium, if you don't mind me asking why Everton? You could have gone for glory! Lord knows at times I wish I had a choice!!

I know what your saying about people getting on the new man's back when things start to stutter, we all have to support the next man cause it's not gonna happen overnight for us!
I played keeper a lot as a child, and I liked watching the US National Team (couldn't watch much since we didn't have cable until I was like 12-13) I saw Tim Howard and followed him and he went to Everton. I did research on Everton and saw all the history the team had (I am a history teacher so I love history) and I began to follow them. I am used to the struggles of being a fan of a team since I am a Detroit Lions Fan, they are very similar to Everton supporters by going through a lot of rough times.

We have just given so many people so many chances I don't know how much longer our fans can be patient for.

I spoke earlier about his defensive record, but just to remind you - he kept clean sheets against Man United and RS at Hull City.

If you want to play something else than Allardyce or Pulis antifootball, you won’t keep many clean sheets when you have Curtis Davies and Younes Kaboul in your defence.

I played keeper a lot as a child, and I liked watching the US National Team (couldn't watch much since we didn't have cable until I was like 12-13) I saw Tim Howard and followed him and he went to Everton. I did research on Everton and saw all the history the team had (I am a history teacher so I love history) and I began to follow them. I am used to the struggles of being a fan of a team since I am a Detroit Lions Fan, they are very similar to Everton supporters by going through a lot of rough times.

We have just given so many people so many chances I don't know how much longer our fans can be patient for.
Well that's pretty logical, well it's good to have you.

I just want to get back to positive vibes around the ground and football we can all be proud of, I hope we give whoever gets the job our full support and who knows what could happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back