Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance. Sell to buy.
FFP considerations, and the absolute balls-up in transfer business conducted last summer, insinuates that you will be proven correct here. I hope I'm wrong but the massive misspend committed implies that the well is dry for the foreseeable. Everton accounts to May 2018 will reveal a profit of around £ 50mio but the net debt level will have increased by a similar amount...and considering we had the crappiest of crap season's, that dichotomy is damn nigh criminal.
Fatso Koeman and Gormless Walsh should be put in stocks and pelted with horrible things for the damage the two of them have wrought.

FFP considerations, and the absolute balls-up in transfer business conducted last summer, insinuates that you will be proven correct here. I hope I'm wrong but the massive misspend committed implies that the well is dry for the foreseeable. Everton accounts to May 2018 will reveal a profit of around £ 50mio but the net debt level will have increased by a similar amount...and considering we had the crappiest of crap season's, that dichotomy is damn nigh criminal.
Fatso Koeman and Gormless Walsh should be put in stocks and pelted with horrible things for the damage the two of them have wrought.

Ffp isnt going to be an issue.. how did you come to that line of thinking

Ffp isnt going to be an issue.. how did you come to that line of thinking

I believe you are correct here, in one of the Brands interviews/conversations, believe on Toffee TV they quoted 100 million plus sales, also this was repeated by Mr James Whyte Esq. on talkshyte I believe also!

We will be able to compete, in a big way!

I believe you are correct here, in one of the Brands interviews/conversations, believe on Toffee TV they quoted 100 million plus sales, also this was repeated by Mr James Whyte Esq. on talkshyte I believe also!

Reports Lfc Will have close to 200 mil to spend in the summer with the Coutinho money and CL run. Getting closer to the top 6 is a tall order even if Moshiri decides to bankroll more investment in the squad this summer.

I'd piss myself laughing if we got Jokanovic.

I'm a Levski 'fan' as far as local teams go and he was booted away from the team after about 3 seconds in charge because he was deemed not good enough after a semi-meh start in a team much, much worse than we currently are (the next guys after him have, shockingly, done nothing as well).

Then he went on to promote a team from the Championship, resigned, did it again with a different team, now is in arguably the best league in the world.

Not good enough for a Bulgarian team though... lol
Mate. Claudio Ranieri was not good enough for Greek National Team and he Lost against Faroe Islands. One year later he won the Premier League.

This.

I will reserve judgement if he is appointed and a first season anything close to Bobby's would be amazing and should be the goal and I will him give him 100% support like everyone else.

However, he has been relegated and then sacked from his previous job with a team in freefall. Everyone says that we "turned his head", but that in itself is alarming. We know that fundamentally he is able be distracted and lose focus. Not characteristics of a successful manager. How many times has Pochetino been distracted at Spurs? Hasn't affected the unbelievable building job he has done there. We also could have distracted Dyche this season, but he cracked on and steered Burnley to 7th. This really worries me.

If our player recruitment over the last few seasons has taught us nothing else, it's that if you buy players from struggling teams, their mindset needs a lot of work to change to a positive one.

I'm not sure I trust Silva's mindset given recent history, so he is not my first choice, but I will back him all the way.

This

Well the outgoings +£7mil allotted per season cover wages + Transfer fees on expenditure are calculated over the course of a contract.

Then with sponsorships etc i dont see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back