Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
See youre saying that like say we clear out 6 players at 40mill then people will make it out asif its sell to buy.
Going to be a fair whack there cos Brands has got to look at this job and see it needs serious investment we can see it he'll see it and he wont have took it on without money to spend maybe im being naive but im optimistic.
Reports Lfc Will have close to 200 mil to spend in the summer with the Coutinho money and CL run. Getting closer to the top 6 is a tall order even if Moshiri decides to bankroll more investment in the squad this summer.

But they have Karius we have Jordan lol

It's all about timing really but you have to wonder if there are elements in the club that are happy for Watford to continue wrangling over this so they can pull the plug.

Reports Lfc Will have close to 200 mil to spend in the summer with the Coutinho money and CL run. Getting closer to the top 6 is a tall order even if Moshiri decides to bankroll more investment in the squad this summer.
The amount of money will not be the issue although an extra 100mil would be nice, it needs not to be wasted like last year.
We need players in to work as a unit not big name individuals and 3 players bought who all play the same position.
The manager needs to get the players that will do the job needed and if that means only paying 10mil for a certain player then that will do,we need a team/squad that will play his way and not pay well over the odds for average players.

You’re right the top 6 will more than likely spend more and in some cases, far more than us. The only was we can compete is through very smart recruitment. It can be done, but it’ll have to be an awful lot smarter than we’ve seen the last couple of seasons!

Hopefully things have now changed with a completely new recruitment structure.

Hopefully he’s as good at getting the best out of players as reported. That’s the key strength of the best managers.

Imagine a world where;
Keane returns to the defender he was at Burnley.
Schneiderlen returns to the player he was at Southampton/he first arrived at Everton.
Klaassen returns to his Ajax form.
Sig returns to providing the output he had at Swansea.
Bolasie stops tripping himself up.

Hopefully he’s as good at getting the best out of players as reported. That’s the key strength of the best managers.

Imagine a world where;
Keane returns to the defender he was at Burnley.
Schneiderlen returns to the player he was at Southampton/he first arrived at Everton.
Klaassen returns to his Ajax form.
Sig returns to providing the output he had at Swansea.
Bolasie stops tripping himself up.

How about if

Keane returns to Burnley
Sig returns to Swansea
Bolasie returns to Palace

I think this might work

The Bournemouth lad has emerged as a stronger bet than Silva according to a knowledgeable visitor to my humble abode. Anyone else seen this? I would not know where to find betting odds if they were pinned to my door.

The Bournemouth lad has emerged as a stronger bet than Silva according to a knowledgeable visitor to my humble abode. Anyone else seen this? I would not know where to find betting odds if they were pinned to my door.

Howe is 7/2. Silva still strong favourite

...yep, widely reported a few days ago that Eddie Howe’s odds had tumbled from 40-1 to 6-1. You can go on Oddschecker to find the odds;

Oddschecker - football - Football specials - Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back