Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

What makes you think Silva is the choice of Moshiri alone ?
Seeing as Moshiri has been in contact with Brands for 2 years now , I would hazard a guess Silva's appointment has been a joint decision. It looks to me theres been an awful lot going on behind the scene's.
I also think recruitment has been on going for a while now especially with Raiola working behind the scenes.
Once the managers announcement is made , I think we will see signings and outgoings very quickly concluded , especially for the 1st team. Thats my opinion like.
Because that’s the most reasonable and straightforward explanation. He’s the person with most influence and we approached Silva last year. Frankly I’m not buying this idea that Brands has been covertly working for Everton for most of this past season whilst employed by PSV. Contacting him and asking if he’s interested in the job is one thing planning who the new manager will be is another.

Because that’s the most reasonable and straightforward explanation. He’s the person with most influence and we approached Silva last year. Frankly I’m not buying this idea that Brands has been covertly working for Everton for most of this past season whilst employed by PSV. Contacting him and asking if he’s interested in the job is one thing planning who the new manager will be is another.
He is certainly not Kenwright’s, so it narrows it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back