Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's on his way lads

bowagon.jpg
Oh no, he's with Ashley Williams.

Honestly doing my head in people saying can't wait to say i told you so. Why is it we never get behind barely anyone. The club have chosen him so lets get behind him and if it doesn't work straight away lets still support him and the team. The atmosphere has been dire at goodison for too long.

Honestly doing my head in people saying can't wait to say i told you so. Why is it we never get behind barely anyone. The club have chosen him so lets get behind him and if it doesn't work straight away lets still support him and the team. The atmosphere has been dire at goodison for too long.

You having a go at the fans lad?

You having a go at the fans lad?

I want us to get behind the next manager and if that's Silva. We all need to get behind him and we all need to make Goodison a boss place to go again. Atmosphere used to be class because we all backed the players and managers.

I want us to get behind the next manager and if that's Silva. We all need to get behind him and we all need to make Goodison a boss place to go again. Atmosphere used to be class because we all backed the players and managers.

If the football is crap, or the manager is talking a lot of absolutely phenomenal guff, the fans can crack on and voice their disapproval

Unconditional love is for your ma

I think whoever comes in will have a tough time if they dont break this old guard dressing room clique. If he comes in and wields the axe on the likes of sneiderlin, mirrallas, jags, baines, williams then he will have a chance. If not, i would imagine we will just se a repeat of the complete dross we have been served up for the past few years...Time will tell

I wonder if the role of David Unsworth will change when Silva arrives.
It would make sense to involve him with the first team in some capacity as he has brought so many through the academy to the first team.

I wonder if the role of David Unsworth will change when Silva arrives.
It would make sense to involve him with the first team in some capacity as he has brought so many through the academy to the first team.

Hopefully he will go for the low fat option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back