Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
>This is too big a rebuilding job to attract any top manager. You must see that?
This. Some people are living in dreamland thinking we can attract the absolute elite. We can't.
We won't..I agree not until we clear out the shyster board we have....

This is too big a rebuilding job to attract any top manager. You must see that?

We need realism now. Our identity is non-existent. This feller lifts us back into modernity at least as a football team playing recognisably 21st century football.

He's the stepping stone manager, IMO. He'll do us fine.

Or could backfire when he sees the level of the job needed.

Coleman, Holgate full stop.

So you think its logical for the club to go out and buy 6 new defenders?

For what its worth (and I highlighted this in my new thread) id keep Coleman/Kenny/Holgate and bin the rest BUT its not possible to replace so many defenders in one go...not to mention needing wholesale changes throughout the squad.

May as well keep jags/baines for 12 months as backup then only 3 players needed not the 6 you demand.

If 60mil is spent on defenders id rather it was on 3 players not 5 or 6.

So you think its logical for the club to go out and buy 6 new defenders?

For what its worth (and I highlighted this in my new thread) id keep Coleman/Kenny/Holgate and bin the rest BUT its not possible to replace so many defenders in one go...not to mention needing wholesale changes throughout the squad.

May as well keep jags/baines for 12 months as backup then only 3 players needed not the 6 you demand.

If 60mil is spent on defenders id rather it was on 3 players not 5 or 6.

giphy.gif

I honestly could see Emery looking at us favorably. Stability and a plan to get a struggling club with ambition back to where they ought to be. And it would increase his status amongst managerial candidates in the future.
I wish it were true mate, I really do. It's just not a goer IMO.

Richarlison has done nothing since his first few games. Dont know if thats to do with Silva leaving but im wary of us spending £40 million+ on a player who could be another expensive dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back