Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knows how to hold a trophy.

3BDF0F2000000578-4091030-image-a-22_1483624844872.jpg
not going to get us one...but he does good pointing a la Neville...

Good post. Yeah. Not impressive at all, even at that point.

My p.o.v. is that he'd have us where we are now and at least get us playing the right way again. I said earlier we'll probably have to change managers a couple more times to get there in the end, but that we are where we are and Silva is available and cheap will have us turning a corner identity wise.

Silva likes to counter attack and to be fair Watford just don't have the defenders not to concede in games + Hull didn't even have enough players to fill their squad.

The central midfield system is class and links back to front and the wide players contribute well to the play.

It's joined up passing football...

Needs to sort the defence out which (with money) he should be able to do with us.

Silva likes to counter attack and to be fair Watford just don't have the defenders not to concede in games + Hull didn't even have enough players to fill their squad.

The central midfield system is class and links back to front and the wide players contribute well to the play.

Needs to sort the defence out which (with money) he should be able to do with us.
Nah, doesn't sound familiar at all

Needs to sort the defence out which (with money) he should be able to do with us
Hardly fills me with confidence like.

Yeah just yeah... ...who is he going to buy? lets see your FIFA list

Fabulous...bring Richarlison and Doucoure please :)

Pickford / ??? / ???

Coleman / Kenny -- Holgate / Jagielka -- ??? / ??? -- ??? / Baines

Gana / Baningime -- Doucoure / Davies

Walcott / Dowell -- Sigurdsson / Vlasic -- Richarlison / Lookman

??? / Niasse / Tosun / DCL
Squad starts to look quite sexy with those 2 signings :eek:

@mellowblue

Good post. Yeah. Not impressive at all, even at that point.

My p.o.v. is that he'd have us where we are now and at least get us playing the right way again. I said earlier we'll probably have to change managers a couple more times to get there in the end, but that we are where we are and Silva is available and cheap will have us turning a corner identity wise.

We're going to trust this man, who's only spent a maximum of 6 to 12 months at his past 4 clubs, to rebuild this club?

We currently don't have a squad to play a "brand" of football. He needs to ship out 10 players and bring in 4 or 5 of the right kind to even attempt anything.

By that point he'll be looking elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back