Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor me. One or two starters in. A few punts. Plenty told they go to their rooms and think what they did.
Agreed. Centre back, centre midfielder and back up L/B are essential imo.. the rest? Who knows what they’ll be like in a team that plays actual football!

OK just a snake in the grass - sharing it with four people my arsp!

March 3rd, whilst at Anfield to cover Liverpool - Newcastle, I sent to @MoutsGoat:

"Spoke to Bascombe after he game and he said: Be surprised if sam goes before the end of the season but certainly be gone by next.

Club will let people know on the hush what’s going on over the next few weeks but today’s loss will speed up things."

After that, there was a collective effort on the radio, in the papers and elsewhere about the board's lack of faith in Sam and want to move on. First proper Fonseca rumour popped up maybe ten days later.

He was dead after the Burnley game Joe, you just didn't know it.

Personally, I cant see us bringing in the numbers we saw last Summer, think 2 or 3 at most, maybe the same amount of yoots.

Outgoings I can see double digits for sure.

And the World Cup wont affect outgoings, cos they are all utter tosh and never made squads.

Bulk buying (if you like) will always cause problems,players whether we like it or not,will need time to adjust and settle down,
I thought that we wouldn’t see the best of us till the new year due to the amount of activity,even if everything went well,
It obviously went spectacularly bad,with key injuries compounding matters,but some of these players who have been written off,may become half decent under a different manager,training methods,
Proof of the pudding like,
There’s no way we will see massive incomings or major outgoings IMO.

Bulk buying (if you like) will always cause problems,players whether we like it or not,will need time to adjust and settle down,
I thought that we wouldn’t see the best of us till the new year due to the amount of activity,even if everything went well,
It obviously went spectacularly bad,with key injuries compounding matters,but some of these players who have been written off,may become half decent under a different manager,training methods,
Proof of the pudding like,
There’s no way we will see massive incomings or major outgoings IMO.

Mate we have a first team squad numbering around 40, there will be serious outgoings, some players we could sell and not ever miss them.

I do agree with players looking different after a bedding in period, think some players will surprise us this season.

Just the little matter of medicals to complicate things.

Good point but it is very easy once the deal is agreed. Seen an espn video of how our medicals are done (would've linked it but appears to have fallen offline however several references made towards it) I was shocked it wasn't more in depth. It was fairly straightforward. The club doctor Dr. Aboul Shaheir said there hasn't been a fail in his time at the club. Easily completed offsite.

Edited to add the txt version of it. The MRI is the only complication. Any hospital will have this facility though.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/22705066/chris-jones-takes-medical-everton

March 3rd, whilst at Anfield to cover Liverpool - Newcastle, I sent to @MoutsGoat:

"Spoke to Bascombe after he game and he said: Be surprised if sam goes before the end of the season but certainly be gone by next.

Club will let people know on the hush what’s going on over the next few weeks but today’s loss will speed up things."

After that, there was a collective effort on the radio, in the papers and elsewhere about the board's lack of faith in Sam and want to move on. First proper Fonseca rumour popped up maybe ten days later.

He was dead after the Burnley game Joe, you just didn't know it.

I got you C.

JOEYBED.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back