Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Record points haul in a PL season is something to be proud of, two cup semi's less so. But surely, if you wish to defend someone, you have to defend their complete record. You shouldn't choose to ignore that he dabbled in a couple more records.
Harping back to the record points haul while not mentioning the two following seasons is a bit like saying "Mrs Caolam is a wonderful driver, she drove out of the drive excellently, just before she hit that pedestrian".
She didn't hit a pedestrian by the way. Don't call the police.

That is a majestic analogy.

I could weep reading that. Thank God we got rid of the clown before he brought that no-mark into the club. What an absolute disaster that would of been.

I heard @nsno-chris was gutted that transfer didn't come off.

Can you imagine that mutant on the wing ffs, and the absolute clown telling us "if elmohamady had Brazilian herritage he would be classed as one of the greatest wingers in world football, a unique talent who will take us to the next level".

He's probably showing Hazard clips of Elmohamady at the Belgium training camps

No need to chat wham.

Roberto Martinez got us to fifth once and we played some good togger that year.

Everything else that happened under him was a complete disaster.

There's more to football than possession and sideways and backward passing. It's about winning at all costs. Seems some posters on here are happy with 2nd tier European competition and having a day out in Wembley.

No need to chat wham.

Roberto Martinez got us to fifth once and we played some good togger that year.

Everything else that happened under him was a complete disaster.

There's more to football than possession and sideways and backward passing. It's about winning at all costs. Seems some posters on here are happy with 2nd tier European competition and having a day out in Wembley.

I'm happy with football that resembles football and not Aussie Rules football. Martinez had us purring with football from the Gods for a season or so. Moyes gave us nothing for 11 seasons. Koeman has served up largely muck so far.

I'm happy with football that resembles football and not Aussie Rules football. Martinez had us purring with football from the Gods for a season or so. Moyes gave us nothing for 11 seasons. Koeman has served up largely muck so far.
I want to see Everton win and I don't care how Everton do it.
If people are happy with abject performances and losing games after being 3-1 up at home after 70 minutes then I fear for us as a club.

We could have had a front 4 like this if the clown was still here:

----Elmohamady------- Cleverly-------- McGeady--

--------------------------Kone-----------------------

Thats how much damage he did to this football club
...you left out the greatest striker of the past 30 years, you know - the one currently keeping this hoofball outfit in contention for a pat on the head as best of the rest 7th place Campiones.

Funny that.

haha.gif

...you left out the greatest striker of the past 30 years, you know - the one currently keeping this hoofball outfit in contention for a pat on the head as best of the rest 7th place Campiones.

Funny that.

haha.gif

But David, you failed to read the text. I said we could have, therefore taking into account injuries and suspensions to lukaku and other first team starters.

And can you please not derail this thread with your outbursts against our great manager.

This here is to discuss the fraud

But David, you failed to read the text. I said we could have, therefore taking into account injuries and suspensions to lukaku and other first team starters.

And can you please not derail this thread with your outbursts against our great manager.

This here is to discuss the fraud
Yeah, could have. And we could have had Messi or Lord Lucan.

FFS are you down to the level of creating complete fantasy team sheets now in your attempt to denigrate the Belgian national manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back