Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dad's had me on ignore since about October, imagine thinking I'm trying to grab his attention haha
He acknowledged me for ages, but put me on ignore eventually

View attachment 29461

I could never ignore day vek, I feed off his lunacy, my brand is dependent on him.

He has me on ignore anyway so won't see it.

Your dad's had me on ignore since about October, imagine thinking I'm trying to grab his attention haha

Completely obsessed with him. There's another few just like it.

He's got you completely dancing to his tune.

Meme Mike, bane of bet365 and ladbible. Why not just accept he has a different opinion to you and let it go.

Completely obsessed with him. There's another few just like it.

He's got you completely dancing to his tune.

Meme Mike, bane of bet365 and ladbible. Why not just accept he has a different opinion to you and let it go.

You appear to be dancing to a tune at this moment in time Friend.

Don't let words on a screen get to you so much x

You appear to be dancing to a tune at this moment in time Friend.

Don't let words on a screen get to you so much x

You've followed Dave around for over a year and he hasn't even responded to you in 6 months.

That's where all the laughter starts and finishes Mike.

Stick to what you know - recycled memes.

Anyhoo, Martinez, glad he got sacked, good luck to him in his new job.

Martinez here three seasons:

5th spot
PL points record that wont be broken for years
Final 16 in the EL
Two domestic cup SFs

Koeman here one season:

7th
Out of both domestic cups early on
Season ended on January 7th

More inconvenient truths.

Honestly, the bitterness must be like battery acid eating your insides out.

Not a far comparison though is it Dave?

You've put together 3 seasons of work against less than one whole season

Martinez crashed us out of the cups at the first time of asking in his second season and almost got us relegated, how come that didn't make it into your sample?

You've followed Dave around for over a year and he hasn't even responded to you in 6 months.

That's where all the laughter starts and finishes Mike.

Stick to what you know - recycled memes.

Is it "following him around" if he's in every thread? By simply being on the forum, are we not all "following him around"?

You'll notice the only posts referencing David I post nowadays are simply to humour him. You'll do well to find the last time I tried to actually debate anything he's said because it's a futile waste of time. However there are many posters who still do, which you're obviously aware of.

Dave wanted us all to follow Martinez, down to The Championship

What Dave has never been prepared to admit to himself is that his man-crush, and the man who really "Got Everton", would have left us the second he relegated us. If you had gone to Martinez and offered him the FA Cup but for us also to have gone down, he would have bitten your arm off and then left us high and dry whilst he took a new job, just like he did at Wigan

He was a managerial locust

Oh my missus watches corrie while I sit there with headphones on watching the togger.

No wonder he can't control the dressing room.

Bet she takes his wages and gives him pocket money, the absolute wet lettuce

Remember the way he used to stand on the edge of the technical area arms folded for the full 90 minutes to try and look like he was studiously examining the game? When in reality this was happening inside his head

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back