Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

The man is an utter charlatan and chancer; the mind tricksthing always reminds me of merson describing him, because it's absolutely true. You'd watch us, fume, rant on here then his pressed would come out and you'd listen to him and think "maybe we weren't that bad"

And an extra bonus point to aiden who actually thought he had a good game for us, you never son andyou were one of the worst players to grace our colours.

I thought Martinez should have been sacked long before he was, I still feel he was out of his depth but any criticism coming from Aiden McGeady has to be taken with an extremely large pinch of salt.

And that's the game. Close thread.
Here's the game:

72 points in a season.

It's game over when that Dutch lad can get us past it.....I wouldn't hold your breath though looking at that team of chumps he's put together for £100M so far.

The man is an utter charlatan and chancer; the mind tricksthing always reminds me of merson describing him, because it's absolutely true. You'd watch us, fume, rant on here then his pressed would come out and you'd listen to him and think "maybe we weren't that bad"

And an extra bonus point to aiden who actually thought he had a good game for us, you never son andyou were one of the worst players to grace our colours.
That well know successful manager? Oh no, sorry, he's that plant pot who got sacked for destroying Walsall

Yes it's nothing because you think your football god is perfecto.
There's f.a. there: disgruntled player getting subbed goes in to see boss and gets turned around and out the door in quick time.

FFS if that lad played half as well as he talks himself up he'd still be in the PL.

47 points in a season 44 in a reason. You never mention them lol.

#MIB flashnight.
Our record PL points manager and he's taking a top nation to the World Cup.

This current Everton manager cant get us to play in a co-ordinated fashion against Slovakian plumbers.

I suggest you reserve your critique for the Dutch lad.

Our record PL points manager and he's taking a top nation to the World Cup.

This current Everton manager cant get us to play in a co-ordinated fashion against Slovakian plumbers.

I suggest you reserve your critique for the Dutch lad.

Zzzzzz. I will lol when he is sacked by Belgium and see what you say on the day. Good-day.

The man is just a chronic, pathological liar who is utterly incapable of taking responsibility for anything or being straight with others. He constantly lied to the players, lied to us supporters, lied to the press, all the time with a false smile. Friendly guy yes but just because someone is friendly doesn't mean they're someone who deserves respect. He's a mouse of a man whom I personally have very little time for.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back