Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep all Koeman comments in the King Ronko Thread. This is about a one season wonder who destroyed our club

You're right. It's not right to comment on the man who reopened the School of Science and then on the one who's put massive padlocks on it again.

We do play football right now Dave. Just not a type you like, not that you've ever spoken about it before.....

I'd rather play crap football and win the the awful dross we we're subjected to week after week under El Fraudo. I value results a over playing style (particularly one that is at best ineffective to at worst borderline suicidal) you clearly don't.

Again though Dave, Koeman discussion should be kept to that thread..........
Sorry, what have we won so far?

Yeah, I can calculate, 7th place isn't as good as 5th place. Winning f.a. for over a decade isn't as good as winning a trophy.

Nothing to do with Everton lol I don't care. Wigan do you give a hack in secret?

7th is hell a lot better than your phenomenal 11th and 12th though. Yeah 2 seasons which is near enough to remember.

The man is just a chronic, pathological liar who is utterly incapable of taking responsibility for anything or being straight with others. He constantly lied to the players, lied to us supporters, lied to the press, all the time with a false smile. Friendly guy yes but just because someone is friendly doesn't mean they're someone who deserves respect. He's a mouse of a man whom I personally have very little time for.
He's manager of Belgium mate. What claim to leadership do you have?

Sorry, what have we won so far?

What had the fraud win for Everton? A grand total of zero. He is sacked as well so forever it will be zero. While Koeman is the manager and you don't have a crystal ball to know whether he will win a trophy for Everton.

Nothing to do with Everton lol I don't care. Wigan do you give a hack in secret?

7th is hell a lot better than your phenomenal 11th and 12th though. Yeah 2 seasons which is near enough to remember.
Great that. The "7th is a helluva lot better" trophy secure in the cabinet.

*punches air*

You're right. It's not right to comment on the man who reopened the School of Science and then on the one who's put massive padlocks on it again.

200w.gif

He's manager of Belgium mate. What claim to leadership do you have?

I'm well-liked and respected by almost everybody I work with, to the point where when I notified them of my impending departure for another job they begged me to stay and was genuinely wished all the best in my future.

He was chased out of his previous job in disgrace having turned everyone against him and having destroyed almost all of the solid foundations put down before him, making any successors' task far harder than it should be.

I really don't need to model myself after Roberto Martinez thanks.

I'm well-liked and respected by almost everybody I work with, to the point where when I notified them of my impending departure for another job they begged me to stay and was genuinely wished all the best in my future.

He was chased out of his previous job in disgrace having turned everyone against him and having destroyed almost all of the solid foundations put down before him, making any successors' task far harder than it should be.

I really don't need to model myself after Roberto Martinez thanks.

You're not Donald Trump are you?

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back