Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

T'is the fraud thread David, well will laugh at this charlatan like jolly old folk with a belly full of ale
Sounds hollow to me when the feller you call a fraud has shown an 11 point clean pair of heels to your Dutch lad.

Maybe the jibe will have meaning someday soon eh? I'm sure the new feller will come good sometime.

Lost 8 at Goodison in one season too if my memories serve me right. Worst ever record. Scary.
Doesn't matter though because we played exciting, "phenomenal" football and we were the "entertainers"! Everyone was dead jealous of us apparently, just none of the fans I meant during that time but that's obviously just bad luck on my part no doubt......

Doesn't matter though because we played exciting, "phenomenal" football and we were the "entertainers"! Everyone was dead jealous of us apparently, just none of the fans I meant during that time but that's obviously just bad luck on my part that I only met the minority who felt differently......
...be nice if we could play ANY type of football right now wouldn't it?

Hopefully we'll be able to see our players pass straight and control the ball by the new season. £100M spent on them so I'm sure the basics will be mastered at some point.

Sounds hollow to me when the feller you call a fraud has shown an 11 point clean pair of heels to your Dutch lad.

Maybe the jibe will have meaning someday soon eh? I'm sure the new feller will come good sometime.

But then...

47 points in 2014-2015. 44 points before the wonderful sack in 2015-2016.

Can you do the calculation dave?

Hopefully we'll be able to see our players pass straight and control the ball by the new season. £100M spent on them so I'm sure the basics will be mastered at some point.

It doesn't matter according to your ideology. Negative net spend still.

But then...

47 points in 2014-2015. 44 points before the wonderful sack in 2015-2016.

Can you do the calculation dave?
Yeah, I can calculate, 7th place isn't as good as 5th place. Winning f.a. for over a decade isn't as good as winning a trophy.

Please keep all Koeman comments in the King Ronko Thread. This is about a one season wonder who destroyed our club

Hopefully we'll be able to see our players pass straight and control the ball by the new season. £100M spent on them so I'm sure the basics will happen.
We do play football right now Dave. Just not a type you like, not that you've ever spoken about it before.....

I'd rather play crap football and win the the awful dross we we're subjected to week after week under El Fraudo. I value results a over playing style (particularly one that is at best ineffective to at worst borderline suicidal) you clearly don't.

Again though Dave, Koeman discussion should be kept to that thread..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back