Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real Roberto is currently too busy to reply as he's preparing for the next round of group victories that will take him and his top international team to the 2018 World Cup.

Hows he enjoying his 4months off between games David?

I mean I suppose hes got money to spend after taking 10m of the clubs money for doing a piss poor job.

Hows he enjoying his 4months off between games David?

I mean I suppose hes got money to spend after taking 10m of the clubs money for doing a piss poor job.

Koeman got £7M last season for ending our season in early January. Puts it into contest a bit. He'll get the same again for failing this season.

He will never ever set a record PL points total for this club. Trust me on that.

Koeman got £7M last season for ending our season in early January. Puts it into contest a bit. He'll get the same again for failing this season.

He will never ever set a record PL points total for this club. Trust me on that.

Well over the next 3 years Koeman will earn 18m, cos its 6m per season, not 7m, Martinezs 3 years at the club cost us 19m and he won nothing, so Koeman has 2 years to better 5th and NO cups, im backing him.

I can't wait for when the book on the Martinez era at Everton is released.It will make for both horrifying and hilarious reading all at once.As everyone reveals, what a vain deluded and obnoxious buffoon, our hapless former manager really was.lol

Last edited:
I can't wait for when the book on the Martinez era at Everton is released.It will make for both horrifying and hilarious reading all at once.As everyone reveals, what a vain deluded and obnoxious buffoon, our hapless former manager really was.lol

Yeah it'll be a real laugh:

Here three seasons....most wins and points in a PL season; second lowest goals conceded in a PL season...two cup SFs.

In bulk here.

Meanwhile the Dutch lad ended our season with him in charge on 7th January.

Now THAT is funny.

Big if...but what if we won the league with 71points, what would you say to that Dave? Would 72 points total still matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back