Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBA mate. Hope he does well, cos I am a nice bloke, but a top coach he aint, imo.

He's not a top coach. He is, however, a coach that has had success in the game and will continue to do so if his players buy into his method 100%.

He's not a top coach. He is, however, a coach that has had success in the game and will continue to do so if his players buy into his method 100%.

Said it before, weirdly, he is more suited to an international role than a top league one. His attributes do improve the creative side of teams, quickly. As we saw.

And he doenst have enough time with the players to destroy their natural defensive attributes honed at their club sides.

Said it before, weirdly, he is more suited to an international role than a top league one. His attributes do improve the creative side of teams, quickly. As we saw.

And he doenst have enough time with the players to destroy their natural defensive attributes honed at their club sides.
Spot on that.

He's undoubtedly though a weak character in football terms, which is a shame really. His good positive emphasis on creativity is to be applauded. If he could ever weld that onto an attitude that took no messing around off arseholes in squads and acted ruthlessly he'd be in real business.

Spot on that.

He's undoubtedly though a weak character in football terms, which is a shame really. His good positive emphasis on creativity is to be applauded. If he could ever weld that onto an attitude that took no messing around off arseholes in squads and acted ruthlessly he'd be in real business.

Yep. Footballers spot a weakness a mile off, as he found out.

Thing is, until the dying days of his tenure, most on here just willed him to do well. There was little hatred, more a feeling of disappointment that he couldnt see the issues. Or seemingly couldnt.

Lovely bloke, sadly flawed. But who isnt?

Spot on that.

Hes a grade 1 trumpet, Belgium wont win a single game until they sack him.

Rom and Kev have told them all the score.

Thing is, until the dying days of his tenure, most on here just willed him to do well. There was little hatred, more a feeling of disappointment that he couldnt see the issues. Or seemingly couldnt.

For many of us it was a re-run of the latter days of Colin Harvey.

We knew his days were numbered but felt very sad it had all turned to dust :(

He was obviously as mad as a box of frogs in believing a team scared to death of its own fans could play confidently out from the back. At a certain point he should have gone for safety (especially in games won or being draw) and bided his time to reintroduce a more expansive game out from the back when the ship had steadied.

He defo was let down also by senior players. You know the couple or so I"m thinking of. I'lm absolutely certain there were players not giving 100% and for that they'll never be forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Forget RM, they intentionally harmed our chances in games in order to secure an objective. I look forward to the day they're punted out of this club. In fact, I won't have to wait long because they're cracking on as it is.

I'll raise a glass when they're out of Goodison.

He was obviously as mad as a box of frogs in believing a team scared to death of its own fans could play confidently out from the back. At a certain point he should have gone for safety (especially in games won or being draw) and bided his time to reintroduce a more expansive game out from the back when the ship had steadied.

He defo was let down also by senior players. You know the couple or so I"m thinking of. I'lm absolutely certain there were players not giving 100% and for that they'll never be forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Forget RM, they intentionally harmed our chances in games in order to secure an objective. I look forward to the day they're punted out of this club. In fact, I won't have to wait long because they're cracking on as it is.

I'll raise a glass when they're out of Goodison.

Not as many glasses as were raised when El Fraudo was bulleted, what a day that was, we got our club back.

Not as many glasses as were raised when El Fraudo was bulleted, what a day that was, we got our club back.
Tick tock for the over the hill mob who stabbed RM in the back. The champagnes on ice for when those two are surplus to requirements.....officially that is.

They Chelseafied the dressing room with their antics. Can't wait till they're history. It won't be long now.

Tick tock for the over the hill mob who stabbed RM in the back. The champagnes on ice for when those two are surplus to requirements.....officially that is.

They Cheseafied the dressing room with their antics. Can't wait till they're history. It won't be long now.

They are fammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmily David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back