Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started to stab Martinez in the back after a record breaking Premier League season...they dont care about good or bad manager - they care about their own place in the team being handed to them on a plate without competition and they care about having their own egos as king makers confirmed.
they stabbed him in the back 18 months and so few wins after that mate.

they knew he had to go, for the sake of THEIR club, they are the true heroes here. If martinez was such a great man he would have walked away, out of his depth massively and amazingly now got chance to bomb with a good belgium team.

They started to stab Martinez in the back after a record breaking Premier League season...they dont care about good or bad manager - they care about their own place in the team being handed to them on a plate without competition and they care about having their own egos as king makers confirmed.

You mates with them all to know this or just making stuff up which you presume is correct ?

Forgot how much that whole fiasco would have ruffled our Davie's feathers

View attachment 28371

article-2608019-1D29F83900000578-219_634x425.jpg

487304687-everton-fans-display-a-banner-aimed-at-man-gettyimages.jpg

zzPROP140412-032-Sunderland_Everton.jpg

95014351_Everton_supporters_with_a_Martinez_out_banner_in_the_stands_during_the_Barclays_Premi-large_trans++zgA_9mDRMX1YcJLIwX8MBkcSvQDxo6efCyRdOdsRVEw.jpg

=

63804470.jpg

they stabbed him in the back 18 months and so few wins after that mate.

they knew he had to go, for the sake of THEIR club, they are the true heroes here. If martinez was such a great man he would have walked away, out of his depth massively and amazingly now got chance to bomb with a good belgium team.

Overpaid, under-talented egos who wouldn't give a flying one for scuppering three points if it meant they got their own way in the dressing room.

Btw, the senior players of this club did EXACTLY the same to Moyes in his second season too: they told him after the City game that season that it'd be "a good idea' for him if he ran certain decision making through them first. Moyes accepted. My hunch is the same happened with Martinez and he told them as politely as he could to swing it. They of course were always going to win that contest.

There's still a core of players at this club who believe they have a right to manager alongside the manager. It's not as pronounced as the Chelsea stuff because we're not as high profile as them, but it's there.

Hopefully Koeman can break that. It's the one main reason that I respect him. He wont take that nonsense and he will have the backing from above to see it out the door if it rears its ugly head on his watch. I DO hope they try it on.

Overpaid, under-talented egos who wouldn't give a flying one for scuppering three points if it meant they got their own way in the dressing room.

Btw, the senior players of this club did EXACTLY the same to Moyes in his second season too: they told him after the City game that season that it'd be "a good idea' for him if he ran certain decision making through them first. Moyes accepted. My hunch is the same happened with Martinez and he told them as politely as he could to swing it. They of course were always going to win that contest.

There's still a core of players at this club who believe they have a right to manager alongside the manager. It's not as pronounced as the Chelsea stuff because we're not as high profile as them, but it's there.

Hopefully Koeman can break that. It's the one main reason that I respect him. He wont take that nonsense and he will have the backing from above to see it out the door if it rears its ugly head on his watch. I DO hope they try it on.

But I thought Jagielka was a timid church mouse who wouldn't say boo to a goose? Now suddenly he's leading dressing room revolts against the manager, wow. Some turnaround.

article-2608019-1D29F83900000578-219_634x425.jpg

487304687-everton-fans-display-a-banner-aimed-at-man-gettyimages.jpg

zzPROP140412-032-Sunderland_Everton.jpg

95014351_Everton_supporters_with_a_Martinez_out_banner_in_the_stands_during_the_Barclays_Premi-large_trans++zgA_9mDRMX1YcJLIwX8MBkcSvQDxo6efCyRdOdsRVEw.jpg

=

63804470.jpg

Unless the same fans are holding conflicting banners then I fail to see your point. All you're showing is a handful of people with opinions at the time. We have 10s of thousands of fans, we won't all share the same opinions.

But if you genuinely do think singular banners reflect everyone then get to Goodison with a "Bobby come home" one and maybe your Spanish hero will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back