Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because I dont join in with a hysterical mob who have lost all reason and are led by the nose by the Echo.
He destroyed us Dave, left a totally unfit squad, top players won't join because we finished bottom half the last two seasons.

He was a disaster for this club, that is not up for debate, and the fact you still back him baffles me.

He destroyed us Dave, left a totally unfit squad, top players won't join because we finished bottom half the last two seasons.

He was a disaster for this club, that is not up for debate, and the fact you still back him baffles me.
He destroyed us by falling to midtable and getting to two cup SFs (no chance of Ronald McDonald doing that this season like). We were so destroyed we attracted the 'great' Koeman.

We didn't attract players mate because Moshiri isn't spending any cash.

They are the facts.

He destroyed us by falling to midtable and getting to two cup SFs (no chance of Ronald McDonald doing that this season like). We were so destroyed we attracted the 'great' Koeman.

We didn't attract players mate because Moshiri isn't spending any cash.

They are the facts.
Koeman came because of Moshiri Dave and you know it, the way you twist it to back Martinez is laughable, it really is, can't understand it, don't want to.

Koeman came because of Moshiri Dave and you know it, the way you twist it to back Martinez is laughable, it really is, can't understand it, don't want to.
I believe this is a Martinez related thread. If there's a debate about his credentials I'll tell it as I see it.

I cant take seriously all the "he's terrible...he ruined us..." shouts. They are miles off (as shown above with his CV) and even those who shout them know it too. For some reason they have to feel like EVERYONE feels the way they do. Pretty insecure stuff.

Maybe when they watch RM get Belgium to Moscow and manage in a world cup finals the penny will drop just how outrageously OTT their outbursts have been.

I believe this is a Martinez related thread. If there's a debate about his credentials I'll tell it as I see it.

I cant take seriously all the "he's terrible...he ruined us..." shouts. They are miles off (as shown above with his CV) and even those who shout them know it too. For some reason they have to feel like EVERYONE feels the way they do. Pretty insecure stuff.

Maybe when they watch RM get Belgium to Moscow and manage in a world cup finals the penny will drop just how outrageously OTT their outbursts have been.

If Roy Hodgson can do that with a terrible England side, I'm not entirely sure they will tbh David.

He should do with the second best squad in the world really shouldn't he?
He should and he will.

In fairness it was a wise move by Roberto to get a clean bill of health for another club. He works well on the attacking side of coaching and that's what this Belgium team needed. He'll get another job in a very decent league after the Russian World Cup, imo.

he's made the right move here.

He should and he will.

In fairness it was a wise move by Roberto to get a clean bill of health for another club. He works well on the attacking side of coaching and that's what this Belgium team needed. He'll get another job in a very decent league after the Russian World Cup, imo.

he's made the right move here.

I hope he replaces Big Jurg at the tricky reds.

Its not record breaking then is it?

And I wish I could be bothered checking your unreal claim.

But considering it was 2 points for a win back in the day it doesnt really matter.

9 League Titles.
Change wins to 3 points
1927 - 73 points
1931 - 88
1938 - 86
1962 - 86
1963 - 73
1967 - 75
1968 - 78
1969 - 95, good season that
1977 - 77
1978 - 79
1984 - 89
1985 - 88
1986 - 86
* gets cup of tea.

Its always worth checking @davek s info, he makes things up.

angry-man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back