Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we sacked him too soon.
We sacked him about 15 months to late if anything. The fraud should of gone back Feb 2015. It was obvious that he was way out of his depth by then, but his cult like follows wouldn't hear a word against him. I still can't get over how long it took for the penny to finally drop on loads of our supporters just how crap is really he.

Y
We sacked him about 15 months to late if anything. The fraud should of gone back Feb 2015. It was obvious that he was way out of his depth by then, but his cult like follows wouldn't hear a word against him. I still can't get over how long it took for the penny to finally drop on loads of our supporters just how crap is really he.
Yeah but 6-0

A man after my own heart.

After the Hull/Southampton games Xmas 2014 he should've gorge, it was obvious to anyone with a working knowledge if the game, shame it took a proper football man to come in and boot him out.

After the Hull/Southampton games Xmas 2014 he should've gorge, it was obvious to anyone with a working knowledge if the game, shame it took a proper football man to come in and boot him out.
It was staggering how much nonsense he got away with. Week after week of chatting bubbles and the stick anyone took who dared question him was ridiculous. It wasn't like anyone wanted him to fail, it was just so painfully obvious how clueless he was to anyone willing to look. I've got nothing positive to say about El Fraudo, the man is a total egomaniac who sacrificed results week after week in the name of his precious philosophy and in the process set us back years. With the exception of Mike Walker he's easily the worst manager in this clubs history.

FA Cup winner
Everton record PL points total
Managing the second ranked team in international football to the Russian World Cup

Where did it all go wrong, Roberto?

FA Cup winner
Managing the second ranked team in international football to the Russian World Cup

1) Bobby Gould won the FA Cup with Wimbledon back in 88, it didn't make him a great manager either.
2) One fluked season with a defence built by the previous manager that still only achieved 5th. Big woop, 2004-05>2013-14 any day.
3) Roy Hodgson was England boss when they were ranked fifth. Both him and El Fraudo are still crap manager's. It would take a superhuman effort from Belgium not to qualify from this group.

FA Cup winner

Player

Real Zaragoza
Wigan Athletic
Swansea City
Manager

Swansea City
Wigan Athletic
Individual[edit]
PWHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Player
Ajax
PSV
Barcelona
Netherlands
Manager
Ajax
Benfica
PSV
Valencia
AZ
Individual
Player
Manager

Player
Real Zaragoza

Wigan Athletic

Swansea City

Manager
Swansea City
Wigan Athletic
Individual[edit]
PWHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Player
Ajax
PSV
Barcelona
Netherlands
Manager
Ajax
Benfica
PSV
Valencia
AZ
Individual
Player
Manager

Done nothing as a manager, Koeman.

Let's face it, he thought he had a shot at Arsenal or some continental CL outfit this summer and there were no takers.

Here's the salient facts for us as Everton supporters: both our last two managers proved capable of making top 5. Koeman has took a team to 7th and 6th. He has it all to do to justify pulling in twice the wages those two received. The expectations are high, so he better deliver at least the best efforts his predecessors achieved. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back