Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Martinez was linked in the past with them. Ancelotti would be a great acquisition for them like.

I was waiting for the missus in the car, doing the crossword with Talksport on, chatting about Conte leaving, and thought one of them mentioned him replacing him at Napoli. He could well have meant what you posted.

My mate who's presently somewhere in the Bay of Naples reckons the local papers are all talking about Martinez possibly going to Naples. His Italian isn't all that, but he's gleaned that the Neopolitans are a bit of in two minds over the prospect.

Unfortunately for Belgium their top players KDB, Hazard, Romeboo et al didn't respect him and it cost them their chance at winning it. Those big egos needed a strong personality to bring them together but alas Bob couldn't cut it.

Unfortunately for Belgium their top players KDB, Hazard, Romeboo et al didn't respect him and it cost them their chance at winning it. Those big egos needed a strong personality to bring them together but alas Bob couldn't cut it.
Ha Ha Ha.

It just isn't working anymore. You lot have been humiliated. It's that simple.

How?

Has he won the thing?

Most talented squad there and they didn't make the final.
Word is Henry was manager in all but name. The players considered Bobby, rightly or wrongly, a no-mark and not at their level. Probably cost them the cup tbh.

Word is Henry was manager in all but name. The players considered Bobby, rightly or wrongly, a no-mark and not at their level. Probably cost them the cup tbh.
Martinez was always just the mascot for that outfit. May as well have been wearing a kangaroo suit or a giant ballsack to raise awareness for prostate cancer for all the players paid him any heed.
That's wasn't necessarily a bad thing, though. Aren't too managers that are going to lay down the law, my way or the highway, to Hazard, de Bruyne et al. If that person isn't available then it's better to go with a placid personality like Roberto and let them get on with it, rather than someone who would try and front up and make a show of themselves.

How?

Has he won the thing?

Most talented squad there and they didn't make the final.
images

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. The smell, you know that gasoline smell....Smelled like ... victory."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back