Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't said that, unlike Martinez...

...concussion, teams like almost relegated WBA cheating by playing for a win against Liverpool when it was 'uselss' to them...etc etc.

He'll be fighting for his job at the end of this season. Three seasons with no silverware already. He's mugged you lot off with his daft laughs, face gurning and fist pumping. Lol.

...concussion, teams like almost relegated WBA cheating by playing for a win against Liverpool when it was 'uselss' to them...etc etc.

He'll be fighting for his job at the end of this season. Three seasons with no silverware already. He's mugged you lot off with his daft laughs, face gurning and fist pumping. Lol.
Please stay on topic, this is the Martinez thread. Mods?

Klopp or Martinez?...you're having a laugh. Bobby has proven himself at the highest level of English football (FA Cup winner) and taken a bunch of no marks to near World Cup glory.The Reds might be deluded gobshites, but if you offered them the choice between those two managers, it's obvious who they'd plump for.
It's all a moot discussion anyway: Bobby's sights are set waaaaay higher than poxy Liverpool.

That fan denial video Paddy Power did just before he went about power wanks and what it’s like to support Everton is still my favourite video ever made.

Incredible achievement given the dearth of talent in the squad.

I mean, what could a lesser coach/manager do with the likes of De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku, Demeble, Mertens, Chadli, Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Witsel, Courtois, Nainggolan & co?

Be lucky to be in the top 10 in Europe, let alone the world...

I mean, what could a lesser coach/manager do with the likes of De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku, Demeble, Mertens, Chadli, Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Witsel, Courtois, Nainggolan & co?

Not be second? Like Marc Wilmots?

Klopp would have them out on strike, the tramp like lunatic.

With his stock so high following the WC, I am a little surprised one of Europe's 'big boy' clubs hasn't contracted Bobby's services. I suspect he has had numerous offers and is just weighing up his options. It will be fascinating to see where he pitches tent.

I do admire the defeated trying to rally enough troops to make a fist of this still. It's like watching a bunch of Confederate soldiers with their arses hanging out of their kecks holding up their crutches to the passing Union army swarming over Georgia.

Your society has gone lads. It's fallen forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back