Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez had inherited a good defence, koeman had a good attack, I'm beginning to change my mind, koeman is the worse of the two.
Koeman is clearly worse. His managing style is try to use the old structures as long as possible and lean on great attacking players. Martinez has flaws but at least it's actual management.

Please go to Villa. It’s be fun.
WC SFist, FIFA coach of the year short listed, trophy winning, record-setting coaches do not do Villa.

Think PL or other big 5 Euro-league top half of the table jobs. They are the only ones who will be competitive for RMs signature.

Personally I think he'll choose to remain with the Belgium team, who he has smashed national records for.

WC SFist, FIFA coach of the year short listed, trophy winning, record-setting coaches do not do Villa.

Think PL or other big 5 Euro-league top half of the table jobs. They are the only ones who will be competitive for RMs signature.

Personally I think he'll choose to remain with the Belgium team, who he has smashed national records for.

Houllier?

A Valencia or Napoli type. Or return to Everton (can't see anyone else in PL outside of Everton).

If I am him I will stay cos there is an elite squad while we all know he can’t manage in the league. International suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back