Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Martinez Signs New 5 Year Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Ground - See Bobby
Increase Brand Awareness - See Bobby
Increase TV money - See Bobby
Transfer Fund - See Bobby
New Owners or Investment - See Bobby
List of Player targerts - See Bobby
Failed Transfer bids - see Bobby

Lets face it, Bobby has told everyone he has his list of targerts and now the club has smoothed the way for some let downs as Bobby will have to get on message just like Moyes.
A loathsome reptile. Good-news-Bill doing the rounds today soaking up the reflected glory from Martinez. Now watch the carpet bagger disappear during the transfer window.

New Ground - See Bobby
Increase Brand Awareness - See Bobby
Increase TV money - See Bobby
Transfer Fund - See Bobby
New Owners or Investment - See Bobby
List of Player targerts - See Bobby
Failed Transfer bids - see Bobby

Lets face it, Bobby has told everyone he has his list of targerts and now the club has smoothed the way for some let downs as Bobby will have to get on message just like Moyes.
Give it a rest lads.

I'm glad the agreement was agreed. It would had been a nightmare if he called it quits considering he clearly has long term plans (accommodation at FF, for example). Imagine if another manager came in and changed the much loved/praised style RM has indented into EFC. We'd be a laughing stock.

I don't understand this. I really don't. I'm shocked.

How can all this be done quietly, behind closed doors, and without ego-maniac negotiations that drag on for months into the new season?

Oh yeah...it's because Bobby is class above

Love that guy

It is interesting on the the teams thing.

Spurs, defo. Cheeky swear words.
The other 2, hmmm, I wonder if United tried their luck again?

Weren't Ajax meant to be sniffing around? I'm trying to think who it could be. Apart from Spurs, it's defo not gonna be anybody who finished below us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back